Movement?!

Mrsbee

Reaction score
I'm 14 + 3 and I'm sure I've been feeling movement it's kinda really mild butterflies I dunno it's weird I've never felt it before today and it's happening on and off. Could this be movement or not this early? This is my first baby xxx

I'm 13+5 with my first and I sometimes feel a little flutter on the right side of my belly like butterflies. Everything I've read says its too early and is probably gas.
Who knows?! But it's nice to think it's movement!! x

I think I was 18 weeks with my first but I felt flutters sooner, and this one I could have sworn it started at like 11 weeks! According to my last scan lady she said my uterus is incredibly high and thats how I knew I was feeling baby move because it was higher than I expected and now its all over the place haha! xx its amazing isnt it xx

This is my first and I didn't feel till 23 weeks.

It's my first and I felt it 16+4. I'm now 23+4 and feeling it move everyday xx

If its butterflies or poking like bubbley id say movement.

With my first I got flutters at 15w pokes about 16 then taps then by 20 weeks black n blue insides.

If you have a listen on the doppler if you have one u can sometimes hear the kicks too sounds like VOODOM like a proper volley to the mic.

xxxx

I dunno girlies I've definitely just felt something definitely more than butterflies and it's not like just once then it stops it's been on and off all night. I know it's early and I know my midwife would say defo not the baby but I don't think they can know that for 100% fact xxx

I do have a Doppler russellmummy I'll give that a go thanks lovey xxx

Felt my first at 14 weeks exactly, second at 8 weeks and this one at 9 weeks. Definitely baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back