? Movement

Mrsbee

Reaction score
Ladies what does baby movement feel like, I'm only 10 weeks 3 days but I'm sure as sure thing I've just felt something, I dunno it was so weird. I can't particularly explain it but I've never felt it before. But I'm sure everyone claims it's impossible to feel movement this early xxxx

On my son I felt my first movement the day I turned 17 weeks. It felt like a fizzing sensation or a little flutter. It only lasted a few seconds x

I think the reason I knew it was baby early on is because it happened at the same time every day in the same location (and still does). I will admit it did feel a bit like gas, but more fluttery. Then shortly turned into little pokes, like if you were to tap your fingers on your arm

Mine was only a few seconds but I dunno I'm doubting it was movement baby is teeny weeny so I highly doubt it was, but it sure felt crazy lol xxx

Thanks kitty, let's hope it was but I dunnoooo xxxx

Be too early for movements as your baby is still below the pelvic bone :) it's a nice thought though as the first movements are magical. You usually start feeling movements around 16-20 weeks.

Be too early for movements as your baby is still below the pelvic bone :) it's a nice thought though as the first movements are magical. You usually start feeling movements around 16-20 weeks.

Mine were 11+5, she was rolling aroung with feet sticking out by 16 lol

Mine always felt like a flutter. Almost the feeling of butterflies in my tummy but without the nerves!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back