Movement

Rebecca89

Reaction score

Probably another silly question from me but something my mum said has made me a bit worried. My sister has a congenital bone disease in one leg which she has had since birth, its very weak and she has had loads of operations etc, my mum said that during her pregnancy if she sat in certain positions my sister would go crazy kicking and it was because it was hurting her.
What my sister has isnt hereditary or anything but I find that when I sit at my desk and in my car my baby kicks so much, its all the time, and now im abit paranoid its because hes in pain in these positions for some reason. I know an active baby is probably just a happy baby but just wanted to reassure myself!! is anyone elses baby always on the go especially in certain positions? I get such strong kicks when sat down! xxx

I've read somewhere that when we are walking round baby is usually quiet as its like getting rocked to sleep so when we sit down that's when you can feel more movement. Don't know how true it is but my little one is the same, sat here now can see my tummy moving and feels like a washing machine haha. If you're worried mention it to your midwife when you next go x

Thanks, hopefully hes just a very active baby, I know at my 20 week scan he wouldnt stop moving :) yep I will do, just not seeing anyone till the 22nd July and my questions are building up! and I know for a fact when I get in there my mind will go blank and I wont ask anything I need too lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back