Movement?

Louise123

Reaction score
Hiya ladies

30 weeks today had a great pregnancy so far no sickness no problems all seems to be going really well until Friday just gone, I've not felt any movement I was busy Friday so put it down to not noticing but since I've tried all the things they tell you, cold drinks fizzy drinks lying on left side lying on back for abit but nothing, it's on my mind 24/7 she usualy is very active, I will be calling midwife in a bit just waiting for my mum to get back in but before was wondering what people's thoughts was? As I feel like crying my eyes out

Usually things are fine when people get checked, but definitely ring triage when your mum gets back. Sometimes even when they find the heartbeat, lack of movement is concerning for a number of reasons. It might just be the position baby is in or a growth spurt, but the hospitals take lack of movement very seriously after you have tried all the usual things yourself.

It is always better to check hun. I can understand why your feeling so concerned..get to your midwife so that they can put your mind at ease.

Thinking of you xx

Yes i agree with the girls above, although most of the time it's fine, u should definitely phone and go in to be monitored.
I've been in twice and baby started moving the minute they hooked me up! Lol I felt silly but the reassurance is priceless. And they said I was right to check etc.

I had a scan too due to being in twice for reduced movements. Xx

Tapatalking. X

I went through about 2 days of very little to no movement, im so glad I went to the hospital just to get it checked out

Well phoned up midwife at hospital went in they hooked me to machine for 20 mins which baby moved sooooo happy all is ok thankyou ladies :)

Aw glad all is well :) x

Tapatalking. X

Glad all is ok my bub gets quieter days but I too wudv rung if a few days in a row x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back