mothers

number3

Reaction score
Well over the last week my granny been in hospital and family wondering if she fit enough to go back home.problem being my uncle been paying morgage but house is still in grannys name so he will lose house.It has made other family members think so mil was talking to partner about putting there house into his and sisters name.Mentioned this to my mother and she said yes me and your stepdad need ti put our house into your younger brothers name.Ok let it go.. last night something was said again about house going in brothers name. I said are u really just giving house to brother what about the rest of us. how can u pick one child over the rest..So now am in the bad books because i have brought this up. there is 4 of us how could u pick one child over the rest i know i couldnt... rant over..sorrh just really upset me...xxx

:( oh no

not surprised it has upset you hun, should be shared equally really.

It's always hard when they bite back because you're upset too :(

xxx

My grandad put the house inti his youngest sons name, all the children paid off the mortgage paid for their care, and furniture, when grandad passed away my uncle sold the house, kept ALL the money, my granny is now being cared for by my mum she has severe dementia granda had always wanted the sale of the house to pay for her care, just a mess, if it is put in your brothers name just make sure there is something in writing to say you all get share or you could end up in the same situation

We not getting share the house is for him we are not getting anyyhing..xx

Wow yeh id be pissed off, not that I ever want to think of my parents no longer being here if I could choose id have my parents over the house any day, it does seem very unfair

Yes i feel the same dont know how i would cope without my mum and step dad but just to be discarded like that has really hurt me..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back