Mothers instinct

michelle82

Reaction score
Question for you all both new and 2nd (3rd....)time mums

Do you think you know what the sex of your baby is??

I am convinced that I am having a boy someone we work with is v into crystal's and we did a thing with her pendant asking if it was boy or girl and its said its a boy so they tried it on someone else whose preggers and it came out girl which is what she is having. Guess only another 5months and I'll know for sure. But interesting to know if you have guessed and are right.

I think I am having a boy, I couldn't tell why I think that, I just have a feeling...

When i was having Amy i had a feeling it was a girl and she was but im not sure if it was because people were saying "your having a girl i can tell" that it put ideas into my head,

i feel i am having a boy this time cos i have been alot more sick and tired than with Amy, but that could be hormones.

i think it is mothers instinct, but then again its never been proved that it happens.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I think I am having a boy.

Oooooooh under 4 weeks til I find out :D

are you going to find out a the scan?

i'm in 2 minds about what to do, i am impatient, but its a great surprise at the end after all that pain!!!!

let us know

The mat unit here dont tell you any more, they did a couple of years ago but stopped as I think there were issues with abortion rates increasing after the sex was revealed. How any one can do that is beyound me. Anyway we dont want to find out I want a surprise!

michelle82 said:
The mat unit here dont tell you any more, they did a couple of years ago but stopped as I think there were issues with abortion rates increasing after the sex was revealed. How any one can do that is beyound me. Anyway we dont want to find out I want a surprise!

That's sick Michelle :cry: Especially because we find out at so far along in our pregnancies :(

I do really want to know. My auntie who gave birth recently didn't, it was her first, and she said she was so shocked when it came out she almost forgot to ask! :lol:

I think i am having a boy, just got a strong feeling about it, guess i will find out in sep!

Well I am convinced I am having a boy for some reason. I hope that I can find out at the 20 week scan as I really would like to know. i don't like surprises that much and would like to buy baby clothes that are either boy or girl.

The whole family knew that my nephew was going to be a boy called Jack before he was born and it was very exciting. :D :D :D

I always thought that the more sickness etc you suffered then it meant it was going to be a boy!! I havent suffered at all, so thought i was carrying a girl, but since i have been preggers i have heard a lot of other woman say they were very sick with their girls and not boys!!! So to be honest I think it is different for everyone!!!

Just gonna have to wait and see who arrives!!! think we have picked a name for both now, Mae for a girl and Max for a boy?!

Natalie

hey we're going for Max for a boy, hubby thinks it's very masculine! we've gone for Eve for a girl. I think it's a boy though, not sure why, I guess I can imagine a little Max running around in the image of his father. My hubby is half Filipino and I have red hair so lord knows what our little one will look like!

zx

Wow, yea thats gonna be quite a combination in genes!!! but very sweet i bet! :lol:

layla said:
I think i am having a boy, just got a strong feeling about it, guess i will find out in sep!

altho im sure im having a boy, we counted the heartbeat yesterday and if the thing with that is right then it says girl, im confused now lol cant wait for the scan

iv been told by others that im having a boy! i have no idea my self i dont mind what it is im just excited about being a mom for the first time

I have gut feeling it is a boy but everyone else and every other 'test' heart-rate etc says girl - who knows! Another 6 months to wait!!! :x

6 months?? are you not going to find out on your 20 week scan then??

i have just added everything up for me, the gender charts said i was having a boy, which is why im convinced i am, coz they have not been wrong on me or anyone i know yet, but the heart rate is over 150 so its suguesting a girl.

at my 12 week scan, they put my due date back a week, so im now due on the 22nd of jan instead of the 14th.

I sudenly thought 5 mins ago that it would affect the gender charts so i just did another one and it does, that one week that i was put back for by the scan has made the charts say im having a girl, which would explain the heart rate and the major choccy cravings i have been getting! lol

Nah OH dont want to know the sex -plus it will be a nice surprise. I'm so damn impatient though!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back