Mothers Day Baby.........

Emmylou

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be marvellous if one you lovely ladies who are due or overdue had their baby tomorrow......how amazing!!

So....who's due/ overdue at the moment?

Who should we be keeping an eye on......

.....what a marvellous Mothers Day pressie that would be!!

C'mon Babies

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was really hoping my LO might arrive today or tomorrow but it's looking less likely... OH joked that if it was a boy born today we would call him Patrick!

i was due yesterday think i might have started having a show plus i had a membrane sweep on thursday..

labour dust x 10000000

beckyxx

im overdue
ill be 9 days tomorrow and i really want my baby tomorrow or ill spend the whole day crying
im still going to make DF get me a card for mothers day lol

Labour Dust to you all :hug:

Will keep my fingers crossed you have your babies in your arms before the weekend is through..........would be great if they all came on such a special day :cheer:

sprinkling labour dust to those ready for it

im still going to make DF get me a card for mothers day lol

i've had a to a mom to be mothers day card...didn't know they made such a things but made me cry i was so happy to get one

Hi

That would be lovely i know oneof you will have there LO by tom!!
Katrina

Come on ladies! :cheer: one of my bes friends had her baby on mothers day last year, 26th March,little Maysie will be 1 :cheer:

i keep saying to oh, i will probley have this one on mothers day, but i think he is quite happy where he is at the moment, my first was 9 days over due, my second was 2 weeks early and my last baby was 9 days early

I hope your LO's arrive soon and safely, very best wishes :hug:

My friend sent me a mumtobe mothers day card too cloud9, I fought back the tears hehe So sweet I agree :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back