Mothercare sale

Haylian

Reaction score
Just had a little browse and ended up spending £50! Should've been £80 so bargain really.
Got lots of lovely stuff :) its worth a look if you're wanting some essentials they've got loads on offer x

Ooo what did you get? Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure I might get in a little trouble if I keep spending though... Hehehe xx

Well it occurred to me that in the madness of buying all the "big stuff" I'd neglected a lot of the small things so I've done a bulk buy on bibs and muslin squares, some 3-6 month clothes as that's what I've not got a lot of and treat myself to some over the bump Bridget style pants as I've hardly got any (they weren't in the sale tho) oh and some nipple pads haha.
Can't wait for it all to come now xx

I went yesterday to get fitted for nursing bras. Got 2 packs of 2 that I thought was gonna cost me £30 per pack but when I got to till were only £10 so saved myself £40. Was well chuffed. :) Also got some 0-3 month vests in the sale, but when I got them home noticed they're long sleeved, so they've got to go back !! xx

I got a nursing bra in the sale today down to only 6 pounds to be fair it's just plain black but comfy and seems that my size is popular so hard to get in stores? Shall have to look online I think x

I got quite a few of my sheets and blankets from there when they were doing offers. Good to keep an eye out! Think I may need to buy a few more bigger clothes for baby. We have a mix of newborn, up to 1 month and 0-3 months at the moment and I'm looking at my growth chart and bump measurements and then looking at the teeny newborn clothes and wondering whether they'll be too small!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back