Mothercare Maternity clothes.....

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Anyone know what their sizing is like? I.E Are they generous sizings?

I am a good size 14 but don't know whether to go for 14s or 16s?

i think they come up a bit small, i have some mothercare and some catologe stuff, and the mothercare clothes are getting a bit tight, were as the catologe still fits lovely

I was a pre-pregnancy size 10 but Mothercare size 8's only just fit me now - these were bought from the store. Everywhere I look in catalogues though they say to buy your pre-pregnancy size.

Oh to have ever been a size 8/10! :lol:

I've ordered size 14s, will have to wait and see what they come through like. It's my bum/thighs that I am more worried about!

It's all very well being that small before being preggers - I look like I've inflated a football up my top now though and am really front heavy already!! I can imagine myself tipping over by the end :lol:

I've got a figure like a weeble.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down ;)

Just an update to say that the 14s were fine. They were bigger in some trousers than in others, but tops are fine.

I bought £200 worth of Mothercare maternity stuff for £25 off of Ebay. Most of the stuff still had labels in it that had been drawn through in blue pen. Mostly returned to store stuff, but it was all fine. One of the tops had a bead missing and another will have to be thrown because it had a small hole near the hem, but other than that the stuff is fine. It was a lucky dip really, didn't know what was going to be in the box. I got a PJ set that I was eyeing up in there (has a feeding vest, stripy trousers and a wrap over tie hoody, for sale in Mothercare for £30), 2 pairs of black trousers, a pair of beigy cords, a black stretch skirt, a couple of going out tops and 6 vests in various designs (some with support panels, some longer ones) in pink and white - all for a bargain £25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back