Mothercare aqua pod

Claire123

Reaction score
Hiya, just wondering if any of you have the aqua pod from mothercare? Is it any good? And also, when did your LO start using it? I really like the look of them but dont want to spend£30 on it unless its worth it! Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We Have one and it is brill! Only when lo is sitting well unaided though. Ds1 sued it from about 8 months and i am yet to use it on ds2 as he is not yet sitting. It doesnt Have sides so if lo is still a bit wobbly they will just slip sideways :shock: once they are able to sit it is fab though x

I was looking into getting one for Ethan.. I've heard nothing but good things about them! But at the minute, he's perfectly happy sitting on a non-slip bath mat with the water really shallow xx

Hmm if I'm honest I think it may be a waste of money in terms of just a normal bath mat will do the job! I found once LO started trying to sit up herself and move around in the bath it was a lot safer not to bother with any aids other than the bath mat as she started trying to dive in off her seat and by the looks of that aquapod baby can just move out of the support??

Ahh mabey its no use yet then. She is almost 5 months and nowhere near sitting unaided :( her feet are almost sticking out the end of the baby bath lol and dont know what to get for her next. Mabey stick to the big bath with shallow water until she can manage the aqua pod. Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370023480.385350.jpg
I had one of these given, it was great for the cant sit up alone stage definitely worth having a look.

We had one. Was rubbish imo! Ds kept slipping In the seat and the bar pressed his tummy. Just didnt suit our needs x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

We have it and love it, it has made bath times much easier :D We have used it since Alex was about six months - he was still a bit wobbly at that point, but as long as you're aware of that and obviously still don't leave them alone then I think it's fine, Alex occasionally leant sideways out of it, but one of us would just pop him back upright.

Alex is normally really wriggly but even now at ten months when he's pretty mobile he still doesn't really try to escape once he's in there, but he does love bath time. The main plus points for us are that the bar in front means Alex can't fold himself forwards and try and stick his face into the water; and it makes it much easier to wash him or help him play with his bath toys because you have both hands free :)

I was given it so no idea but I figured they can't be that hard to find, I will have a google.

It would have been a waste of money for us because once she could sit up unsuported we didnt need a seat and before that we just laid her down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back