Shepherdess

Reaction score
The ones I hear atm include

Harry, Archie, Thomas, Noah, Edward ((ted/teddy), Oliver

There the most common ones in my area. Nice names though,

Jack is another one and we have loads of jacks and logans lol

Yes logan is very popular by me.
Also lexi, reagon, Alfie and leah!

Wow almost none of those are popular here lol.
Harrison and Alfie Sarah Amy

Login is nice *cough* wolverine *cough* lol :)

George and Harry are very common here at the moment, people seem to be going very traditional.. I have two friends who are also very close with each other both call their boys George. We like Georgie but would probably not choose it as it's just the female equivalent of George!

xx

Teddy is on my short list which isn't very popular near me, along with Jude which is quite popular!

I agree the traditional names are back, we have a lot of Henry's, Louie's and Freddy's

xx

Noah is popular here. Ava, too! And a lot of Erin's! But they're all adorable names.

With my first, I liked Logan for this VERY REASON! :lol:

You've got good taste lol. I so want a superherone name if this is a boy but I don't like "traditional" names like Anthony Steven Clint Bruce Scott etc.... maybe thor or Xavier lol....

Eryinera You won't believe this but the name OH & I settled on for our first (before we found out she was a girl, he was convinced she was a boy) was... Lucas Xavier!

:lol: my little girls initials are LL!
Lois Lane, Lex Luther, Lana Lang, Linda Lee... OH is a superman fan & yet I don't think he's noticed this...or maybe it was his plan...hmmmm

:lol:

Having such problems with baby names, simply because I dont like names lol! I am a nightmare haha! My partner shoots names to me and im like " no, no, no..." Not such a problem with girls, we seem to have around 5 we like but boys, i can only seem to find 1 i like! We dont know the sex and im due at Christmas, so not long left! Was hoping to get 5 of each so we could choose a name to what the baby looks like, im going to be lucky if i can get at least 2 boys names! I hate being fussy!

Eryinera You won't believe this but the name OH & I settled on for our first (before we found out she was a girl, he was convinced she was a boy) was... Lucas Xavier!

:lol: my little girls initials are LL!
Lois Lane, Lex Luther, Lana Lang, Linda Lee... OH is a superman fan & yet I don't think he's noticed this...or maybe it was his plan...hmmmm

:lol:

Lol crazy!! My son's name ended up being two name from buffy the vampire slayer lol. I couldn't think of a second name for ages then I saw a kids school bag with a name on and was like ooo that's nice told hubby he literally jumped up and said "yep that's the one" then it dawned on me where I'd heard the name before lol. Ironically they werent chosen from the show that was a happy coincidence but this time we would like to choose lol a "theme".

Blondie101 we were the same got tons of girls names boys.... so so hard. It's like clothes shopping so many pretty girl things and then boys is just like "meh" lol

Last edited:
Blondie101 we were the same got tons of girls names boys.... so so hard. It's like clothes shopping so many pretty girl things and then boys is just like "meh" lol

Its a nightmare! I've trawled the internet and still nothing, ive even tried to invent one up myself without any luck! So so so stumped!:wall2:

With my first, I liked Logan for this VERY REASON! :lol:

You've got good taste lol. I so want a superherone name if this is a boy but I don't like "traditional" names like Anthony Steven Clint Bruce Scott etc.... maybe thor or Xavier lol....

My boyfriends surname is Coulson and his middle name philip!(also his father's middle name) If we have a boy that's what his middle name will be too to carry it on.

He's joked about if it is a boy, calling him agent....

Before I was married and changedo my name my surname was abother word for fury my middle name began with J and my first name could quite easily by shorten to Nick lol I'm the female nick j fury Jr your future sons boss lol

Last edited:
Think it's gonna be quite hard picking to go with it lol.

Ahh that's ace! I love geeky/nerdy names

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back