moses basket or crib????

we was just going to go for a cot but because we might be moving now
i have to get a moses basket for baby to sleep in
manda xx

argos have some good value moses baskets hun

they arent in them for long so not worth spending too much

I have both :D (only because they were given to me as 2nd hand) i plan on putting the moses basket inside the crib so i can still rock baby but will see how it goes. :think:

i might get a crib but not 100% made my mind up yet :?

Going to get a moses basket as there's not enough room in our bedroom for a cot, and I like having baby downstairs with me during the day. Moses baskets are easy to move around the house :D

I'm having a crib - one that can rock too, and my lovely aunt is buying it for me, I am having a pushcahir that has the carrycot with it so when the baby sleeps downstairs he will be in that, it can go in the car too so if he needs to sleep but i need to go out i won't have to move him too much!!

I used a travel cot with DS, its all singing all dancing (literally!) He loved it and stayed in it till he was 6 months. If we'd got a moses basket he would have been out of it by 6 weeks as he grew really quick.

We have a crib for our room, a cot for the nursery (part of a package) and a moses basket for downstairs with a stand.

moses basket for me as I have no room for a cot nevermind anything else

I wasnt going to get either but i put a silly bid on a new moses basket on ebay for £2.25 and won it, hehe. Nobody can say i'm wasting my money!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back