Morning!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I got a thin, yet positive line on a frer today...

Looks like we are having a wee baby ;) I am waiting or my one step to come out just to confirm how new it all is, but I am thinking that I implanted yesterday because of all the cramps and that the frer is pick up a very early 5-10 mil reading

Obviously still a bit tentative, it's very very early days but I "touch wood" have never had any problems before in early pregnancy

Yay and whoop x

Thanks to everybody, all of you have been so awesome to me and I will of course hang around in ttc in order to finish the january testing thread etc

Might have some goodies to give away too but gonna make sure I am definitely up the duff first lol

Thanks SAMs mum! You were a little bit more pregnant than me when I had jasper too, maybe your my good luck charm ;) x x x

:yay: Congratulations hun!! So happy for you! You deserve it so much. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! Really hope this is it and you finally get to meet your little girl :hugs: I can always post a pic for you too :wink: x x

Ah that is really really great news! Congratulations hunny!xxxx

Congratulations fi xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Great Xmas present!

Thank you everyone :) ic still only showing very faintly... Worth taking a digi today? Or should I wait til tomorrow to be sure?

Big Congratulations :) :) what a lovely Xmas surprise

Vicki xx

Congrats. Show us a pic and we can judge the digi :) No harm in waiting tho, they are expensive! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back