Morning sickness :-(

purple_pianos

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 13 weeks today so hopefully it is ok post here.

So, morning sickness - I need your advice. I have had nausea from approx week 6, only thrown up about 4 times, and was starting to feel better from last Friday (12 weeks). But now I've thrown up 3 times in the last 24 hours! It doesn't feel lik a bug (usually if I get a bug I am sick many times in quick succession such as every hour). After I was sick this morning I managed some plain biscuits and then some soup, but when I had done toast it just all came back up again.

Has anyone had worse morning sickness after 12 weeks? Can anyone give any advice?!

Didnt want to read and run :) Just make sure your drinking lots of fluids. If it gets worse speak to your doctor or midwife.

welcome to tri 2 hun. :)

xxx

I had no sickness whatsoever until 12 weeks and then it kicked in ending up with me throwing up in a hedge outside the hospital on the day of my dating scan so I feel your pain!

Although I did have bouts of nausea before that I should mention!

I had day-long every day nausea from a few weeks until recently. I stopped feeling nauseous about a week ago, then yesterday and the day before I was very nauseous again. It can come and go throughout pregnancy, unfortunately. Last time, I found my nausea went at around 16 weeks. Pretty much the same this time (apart from the blip this week).

I hope you feel better soon xx

I had nausea til 11 weeks then it all went mad and started puking! Not puked for 3 days now so fingers crossed!
Hope you feel better soon!! :) xx

Snap my sickness stayed around but I have to say the last three days I've felt good and barely pregnant (ok maybe if I ignore the bump, fact I am always hot, and can't turn over in bed so well) :) so hopefully sooner or later it will ease.

My sickness has yet to go away properly, started at 6 weeks but have noticed its been better the last 3 weeks as only being sick 1-2 times a week as opposed to at least 4 times as before! Hope it soon goes for you xxx

Thanks everyone.. Hoping this is a minor blip rather than a long bout of sickness! Thanks for all your advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back