Morning Sickness ...

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
... has landed ...

Think I could give that girl out of exorcist a run for her money ...

p.s. I will NEVER eat cheese and chive dip again! (and i frigging love that) but it just doesn't taste as good on the way back up :sick:

Don't know whether to be happy or sad!:wall2:

lol i am looking forward to this it means that all is going the way it should be x x

Is it wrong that i now want cheese and chive dip?!??!...

oh dear, hope it doesnt get too bad for you!! but, its very good news isnt it that everything is A-OK.

sipping ginger beer is apparently a god send, or dry biscuits and sparkling water.
xx

I only have nausea and that's bad enough, hope you feel better soon!:)

Xx

I too only have nausea and that is defo bad enough! All day long!!!!! Hope it doesnt last to long for you xxx

hope it dont last long or get really bad

Is it wrong that i now want cheese and chive dip?!??!...

i went to the shop and bought sour cream pringles, onion and garlic dip and some houmous after reading this! yummy

Oh poor you....I have horribly bad nausea (24 hours a day!) but no vomiting yet and that is bad enough. Horror story at work this morning as feeling like death anyway and then the a/c broke so I was dying in 35c heat on top of the sickness!! Am actually wishing I was back with you ladies in the cold right about now, and I never thought I'd say that lolol!!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Lmao at lynds, one woman's food aversion is anothers craving!!

Pregnancy sickness is hideous cannot wait to see the end of it. I'm desperate for a cup of tea as I used to love it but thought of it makes me want to heave!! Xxx

I feel for you! I was a complete mess with ms, took weeks to shake it off!!

I was so embarrased at today, it was the first day of a one week work placement with the district nurse team, and was sat eating my dinner. I had a cheese and ham wrap, but about half way through I stopped as I wasn't enjoying it and felt a bit sick. Then without much warning felt like I was gonna puke, couldn't remember the key code to get to where the toilet was, got let in and just as I walked into the toilet I was sick into my hands :( I think they saw but felt too sorry for me to make a fuss! Haha!

Oh no babyem I hope you were okay! Hope you feel better soon :) being sick at work is my worst nightmare, I've managed to keep it just at home (or on the train!) so far but I'm sure I have got work sickness ahead of me to come though!

Tweety - hope it doesn't get too bad for you hun! It is a good sign so you should be happy :D cheese n chive dip sounds horrible on the way back up though bless you!

My morning sickness has been only before 9am so far but it has just this minute turned into evening sickness too, bleurgh! All the other times have been just after eating, but this one was bloody horrible as I haven't eaten since lunchtime so it was like my body had to work really hard to bring something up if that makes sense! Really sorry for tmi but bleurgh! I am happy though, baby must be having a lovely time in there if I feel like this haha! X

Last edited:
I've not felt sick at all at work before, so was a massive shock!!

Hope you feel better soon Tweetyfoo I can completely understand what you are going through I felt sick for about three to four weeks before I knew I was pregnant and still getting it yet though I have learned that if I keep my tummy from getting to the rumbling stage the sicky feeling dowsnt appear

Have had a couple of really bad days with morning sickness today being one of them my first day back at work for two weeks I really thought I was going to puke :(

Aw Hun that's awful you poor thing :hugs: I've had to pull the car over twice today to be sick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back