Morning sickness symptoms easing around 8 weeks??

Tonks82

Reaction score
Hi all my morning sickness/all day nausea symptoms seem to have eased off in the last couple of days and now it's got me worried.

I still feel off and sickly but not to the level of the past couple of weeks.

I still feel tired/exhausted and I have sore big boobs etc.

Just worried me as usual, has anyone else had this happen to them?

I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks and I don't want to have mc in another country and I can't ask for another scan, can I?

Xxx

With my son around 9 weeks the sickness went away totally and I thought great I am better now a week later it was back with a vengeance

I'm 10 weeks today and still sick at night. I don't really feel nauseous during the day like i did though, and I'm only sick as I'm brushing my teeth before bed x

When did yours ease up Keely?

I really hope it doesn't come back bad but we'll see xxx

My symptoms eased off a little yesterday, I don't know if it's the cyclizine tablets or maybe symptoms are starting to ease a little I don't care if it's only for a couple of days o need a break. Going for an early scan tomorrow

When did yours ease up Keely?

I really hope it doesn't come back bad but we'll see xxx
The nausea seemed to back off around 8 and half weeks. Before that I was struggling at work and couldn't eat anything through feeling sick. However I know I shouldn't but seen as the nural tube is now closed I stopped the folic acid and I've felt miles better. I try to eat healthy things in substitute to the tablets. I got some pregnacare in my bounty pack. Took one and was sick half an hour later and felt dreadful all day one day last week. So the vits a defo not agreeing with me x

Oh good luck mumywannabe I'm feeling even better today!! Actually looking forward to breakkie this morning.
My tits are still swollen and sore but I'm just feeling so anxious!

Got midwife appointment tomorrow so will mention it and see if there's any chance I can get another scan. I feel pathetic acting this way but I just can't relax!

Xxx

Try not to worry hun, my symptoms came and went all the time in Tri 1, I'd go a week without feeling anything and then it would come in another wave! X

Thanks fairyprincess this evening I'm feeling shitty again but at least it's not constant like it was before like you say it's more waves now so I get rest bite every so often.

I just hope when I go in hols 2 weeks today I'll feel ok.

Xxx

Yeah, it would be better to not feel rough on your hol but remember it's all for a good reason! X

Mine has just eased in the last day or so. Although I do have a stinkin cold now! Really painful sinuses and I'm allowed no medicinal relief! I would normally reach for my trusted sudafed but no can do when one is growing a tiny human!

I hope that the ms doesn't come back once the cold goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back