Morning sickness is making me miserable!

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
I heard eating can help subside it but my god I can't bring myself to want to eat anything in fear it is going to come back up. :(

Suppose I should try then if I feel no better I can just retire back into bed with a lovely hot water bottle.

Anyone else suffering this badly? Xxx

Have u tried some lemon wedges? When I'm feeling a bit pants smelling a lemon or even having a few sucks on it makes me feel a lot better!!! Xxx

Jodie you really make me smile!

I'm still suffering LauraMummyToBe, it's really getting me down! Really want to enjoy being pregnant but the sickness is so debilitating! I'm also scared to eat & actually deciding on what to try depending on how easy it is to bring back up! Toasts meant to be better on the stomach but its not so nice coming the other way, sorry tmi!

Have u tried some lemon wedges? When I'm feeling a bit pants smelling a lemon or even having a few sucks on it makes me feel a lot better!!! Xxx

Oh my, I've never heard that one before haha. I can't imagine sucking on a lemon but I'll give it a go if it works! Someone just told me that when their mum was pregnant with their younger sister and brother she sucked on mints when she felt ill, I'll give that a go too! Xxx

Jodie you really make me smile!

I'm still suffering LauraMummyToBe, it's really getting me down! Really want to enjoy being pregnant but the sickness is so debilitating! I'm also scared to eat & actually deciding on what to try depending on how easy it is to bring back up! Toasts meant to be better on the stomach but its not so nice coming the other way, sorry tmi!

Haha, I know what you mean Shola. I've just eaten half a beef lasagna and that seemed to make me feel a little bit better but I couldn't handle eating all of it so I decided I'd have a packet of Salt & Vinegar Disco's crisps... They strangely worked an absolute dream! Xxx

Shola glad I make you smile lol...I suppose my lemon suggestion was a bit crap haha! X

Shola glad I make you smile lol...I suppose my lemon suggestion was a bit crap haha! X

Any suggestion is a worthwhile suggestion, trust me I will try anything! I was just imagining you sniffing on a lemon & it made me laugh! :)

Laura.. Lemons worked for me :).

I was so sick in tri 1. Sick all day everyday for the first 12 weeks. I tried eating, not eating, etc. nothing worked. But good old lemons.. Even lemonade helped :).

X

Laura.. Lemons worked for me :).

I was so sick in tri 1. Sick all day everyday for the first 12 weeks. I tried eating, not eating, etc. nothing worked. But good old lemons.. Even lemonade helped :).

X

In Tri 1, fizzy drinks and ice cream worked for me haha! X

I'm drinking as we speak ice cold water with half squeezed lemon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back