Morning sickness is 2nd+ pregnancies?

Starchild

Reaction score
I'll be TTC from January. I had V bad morning sickness with my daughter, I lost weight, had burst vessels in my eyes and face, couldn't be within 3 feet of any other human, & was throwing up about 10 times a day until around 20 weeks! My questions is, did you have morning sickness second time round? I'm hoping it won't be the same next time. Thanks!

If it is any comfort to you I vomited from the beginning to end of pregnancy and even after every day without fail with my lg who was my first but this time round I am pregnant with a boy and I can probably count on my fingers how many times I have vomited and have barely even been nauseous! Completely different pregnancy experience all together!

So the trick being 'have a boy' :lol: funny you should say my doctor actually said to me when I went about the sickness it's probably a girl! :O

Bless you that sounds horrendous.. I had zilch on the sickness front first time round and had really awful nausea this time round so agree that every pregnancy can be very different.. Both girlies too! Good luck with ttc xx

Aww poor you that sound horrible! In both my pregnancies I have just been nauseous never actually been sick. With my first I felt it on and off throughout the day but with 2nd it was just in the late afternoon/evening! Both of mine are girls! Xx

Something about girls!

It was horrible & a real strain on our relationship too as I just couldn't be around OH (or anyone) without feeling nauseas. It's been a big part of the decision to have another so I really hope it doesn't hit my as bad this time.

There is hope!

I wasn't sick in my first pregnancy with my daughter! However my 2nd pregnancy with another girl has been a struggle with vomiting! All pregnancies are different

I think every pregnancy is different totally this is my 4th baby I already have 3 boys and had no sickness at all with any of them this time round iv had nausea from5 weeks 24/7 and sickness from 9 weeks still have nausea and sickness now and I'm 18 weeks and this is another BOY xx

First one with sickness from a boy! You may be surprised at the birth :lol: jk. It's good to see every one is different though feeling a little more optimistic about it now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back