Morning Sickness in evening- Go figure!

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I feel absolutely rotten, i've felt fine all day apart from a Subway making me feel abit off. Everytime I worry about my symptoms going away I really do feel rotten all of a sudden. I've got my tea waiting for me and I really don't want it!

This symptom malarky is horrible. Feel sorry for you Hun.

Maybe just pick at what you can bring yourself to eat so at least you've managed something.

I've ate my tea and feel a little bit better to be honest. It's weird how symptoms come and go all the time. Xx

I find im hungry and nausea all at the same time. I want to eat then when i do i feel a bit better and then i feel sick again!!!

Im hoping its guna get better i miss food so much, i want to enjoy meals again!!!

Michelle. x

Ditto Hayes. Is exactly like that for me ....I even wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick....its 24hrs for me.

Xxx

I never know when i'll get it some days-but mostly in evening xx

Mine was a bit like that at first, not knowing when it was going to hit, but now it's there all the time and worse morning and night time :( xx

pregnancy nausea is made worse with tiredness, so by evening you are most tired.........notice I don't call it morning sickness! lol....I had it 24/7 with my daughter even if i woke in the night.

I have been really lucky so far, only symptoms I have had is tiredness and sore boobs

My nausea is worse in the evening too and always bad after my daytime nap, not too bad first thing. Luckily I have not been sick but I don't think I will be, I wasnt with my son either x

I feel far worse in the evening in the morning. It's like everytime I get hungry I feel soo sick but I'm not sick because there's nothing to throw up! And I can't eat because I feel sick!
Also your post reminded me how much Im craving subway!! Xx

When I feel hungry I have about a 5 minute window in which to find something, anything, and eat it before hunger turns into me feeling sick. Slightly crazy really.

I feel far worse in the evening in the morning. It's like everytime I get hungry I feel soo sick but I'm not sick because there's nothing to throw up! And I can't eat because I feel sick!

I had the Meatball Sub :)

I had the Meatball Sub :)

Italian BMT... Foot long.. No wonder I'm "bloated" I'm eating everything in sight :-/

I found when I had my bfp last year I only felt sick in the evenings and also my hpt's were darker in the evenings! Crazy hormones ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back