Morning sickness has returned??

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Kerrieanne, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Kerrieanne

Kerrieanne Well-Known Member

Hi girls

Can morning sickness return? On the whole I was quite lucky in the first trimester, only sick a few times. Mainly, it's been smells that makes my stomach turn.

All day today I've ran to the loo several times thinking I'm gonna barf but nothing. So I eat a buscuit or something plain and I feel a little better.

I've had a few late nights so I could just be tired but I feel awful. Little chip has also been kicking and moving lots but could that make me feel sick.

Any advice anyone...please??

:(

#1 Kerrieanne, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  2. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

Oh yes. It can return :( I'm just resigned to everything this pregnancy has to throw at me, and counting hours till baby crosses over to the other side. The bright side, LOL!

3. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

Yup can definitely return! And without any signs like you got in the first and second trimester!

4. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

I threw up this morning! :roll: x

5. Kerrieanne

Kerrieanne Well-Known Member

Been in bed since 8:00 trying not to bring my dinner up. Had an awful sickness bug a few weeks ago and now I'm scared of being sick again. Think I'm better of being in bed listening to the storm outside than any where else!