Morning sickness has hit already!

Moofa

Reaction score
Well this morning I have gone from neausea to actually being sick

oh poor you. Mine has just started hitting with avengance, isn't it just terrible.

The annoying thing is in the morning there is nothing to sick up, so it's just dry heaving. I wish there was some wonder cure for it, it would really help.

x

Hi

Yeah it was drive heaving too. I had bad nuseaus at 9pm and again at 2am, but climbed in the shower this morning put conditioner on my head and heaved, so had to kneel by the plughole. I'm eating ginger biscuits and going to get a travel sickness braclet to see if that helps.

I stayed at home and claimed I had a bug, hoping that once I have been sick then it goes away each day and I can hide it from work. Off to see the nurse for a blood test later may ask her for some tips

Try Ginger biscuits and a bracelet.

here a hug for you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: i know how you feel hun, mine is still really bad at the moment, im begining to think that it will never go away :(

i had sickness from about 8 wks, im nearly 13 wks now and its just as bad :(

this is wierd. im at nearly 7 weeks, and not actually been sick, although feel like im gonna be. Here's hoping thats all it comes to.

Thinking of you girls :hug:

Well I'm still early in my pregnancy and I've been feeling sick for a couple of weeks and have actually been sick 3 times since last week. This morning I went to clean up the dishes which I didnt do last night and came across the sardines and that was it up to the bathroom I went to chuck it up so I've told my husband that I don't mind doing the house work but he has got to sort the sardines out lol. I'm also really senstive to smells and will even smell things which are not even near me.

hey girls,

i too started actually being sick yesterday, it was only once, but that was bad enough as i have a phobia of being sick!!!
i was at work too, which is annoying!!!
so, today i forced myself to eat a ginger biscuit when i got up, and have my travel bands on.... so far i only feel a bit sick, i hope it stays away!!!
didnt eat hardly anything yesterday incase i threw it back up!!!!

yucky!!!

xxx

I have been the same. I sicked first 13 days ago. Then this week just past and a few episodes. I had it nearly all the way through with my DS. It's miserable.

I hear you on the fear of eating. Sometimes I don't eat to prevent it. But then I think not eating can bring on nasty waves of nausea. IT must be a case of eating a drinking the right things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back