Morning sickness and Zofran

Island girl

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Well firstly, I just had my second scan and everything is going as it should be!! Yay! Just amazing to see and hear the little heartbeat too...The doc put me at 8w1d so it seems like the little bean is growing nicely!

But on another note, the doctor gave me a prescription for Zofron to help with the nausea...has anyone else taken it? I am very very paranoid about everything at the moment and didn't really want to take any drugs, but he said it's totally safe and there are no side effects at all (really?? I think most medicine has some side effects??)

I'm going on Hols on Friday and I was worried about being away and really feeling terrible so I thought I might just get the prescription and take it with me for emergencies?

congrats on your lil bean and sorry no words of wisdom on the zofran x

I don't know anything about zofran, but I was prescribed cyclizine for sickness and like u, I was worried about taking anything. But baby is perfectly healthy and growing as it should.
It didn't stop me being sick or ease the nausea though. Only thing it did was reduce the number of times I threw up in a day from around 8 to around 3.

In saying that, I had hyperemesis, so if you have regular morning sickness I'd imagine the meds would work a bit better :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back