More then 3?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyon has mc'ed mnore then 3 times, i know its diff for everyone im ttc atm but am a little scared it might happen again and im not even there yet!!!

x

Sweetheart, I know its hard but try and have faith and take each day has it comes, :pray: Next time im sure will be all yours for the 9 months! :wink: :hug:

i know where your coming from, i keep thinking i have got to go through this another 2 times before anything gets checked out, but then i have to snap out of it and say to myself come on girl its not gonna happen

:hug: :hug:

chances are even if they did testing, they wouldnt find anything, i have had 4 m/c and still no answers can be found :roll:

i think you just need to take one day at a time when you get your bfp and keep in mind that you have the same chance as anyone else of having a healthy pregnancy.

No I haven't m/c three times, only twice - but thats enough as it is.

Hi there,

Sorry about your loss.

The strange thing about m/c is that they say you need three in a row before they investigate which I think is abit pants to be honest!

I have suffered 2 before I successfully had my son and since then this year alone have had 1 further miscarriage and 1 ectopic pregnancy.. i think I may be on course for another one with how my scan went yesterday.

I spoke to my GP last night and was told 1:4 pregnancies end in early miscarriage which is something nobody wants to hear!

I am fortunate that I have my son and know there are so many deserving people out there who can't have kids.

Please keep your chin up and I hope all works out well with you!
take care
mibiuk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back