more than one baby??

A lot easier. The looking after the baby bit is anyway. You comfortable with feeding , bathing, dressing and just know what you are doing. In other ways I found it harder. You can't nap or rest when your pregnant and really tired. You still have to cook even when you have morning sickness. Then when they are born you can't nap in the day when the baby has had you up all day.

I fond one my 1st tri was over i really enjoyed my pregnancy and it was so easy compared to my first and my labour was esier too.

Sometimes when im knackered I find it hard to get up in the morning with stephen as hes a early riser but im lucky in the respect imogens lazy and sleeps till late so i can get him breakfasted and dressed without having to wprry about her.

You just cope though whatever happens.

I'll let ya know :wink:

are you planning another one?

Second was easier than first and the third was a doddle!!!

Lisa

Claire&Jack said:
I'll let ya know :wink:

I dont know yet will have to see lol :lol: would like another..a lil boy :D

princess_h said:
[quote="Claire&Jack":3viybh1a]I'll let ya know :wink:

I dont know yet will have to see lol :lol: would like another..a lil boy :D[/quote:3viybh1a] yeah i love a lil girl this time :) so send me pink baby dust lol

Claire&Jack said:
[quote="princess_h":r5vxek95][quote="Claire&Jack":r5vxek95]I'll let ya know :wink:

I dont know yet will have to see lol :lol: would like another..a lil boy :D[/quote:r5vxek95] yeah i love a lil girl this time :) so send me pink baby dust lol[/quote:r5vxek95]

Not evan said congratulations yet!!

SO congratulations lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Pink Baby Dust***

There's absolutely no way on earth this little blessing is going to be 'harder' than Isaac,
I would bet everything on that right now :D :lol:

Kyla is easier cos you are not so fussy with them ... but having two together is hard! not enough hours in the day xxx

oooo breast feeding is a doddle this time round... can´t believe how much I missed it... labour was worse than I remember... but then I was without any pain relief this time... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but having an older one has meant I feel more run off my feet...

I vote harder :D Just to be difficult ;)

Pregnancy was harder as I was lugging Ella around all the time, felt like poop during first tri and there is nothing like a pooey nappy to change when you have morning sickness. Breastfeeding etc was easier but DS was an awful sleeper so I'd be up 5-6 times a night with him and then have to look after a newborn and toddler during the day, neither of which napped at the same time as each other so it was really hard work. It's getting easier now, but it's still tough, especially when they're both ill and clingy and you don't know who to cuddle first!!

i think most of it depends on your older child.. charlottes 5 so would allow me to nap while she watched a film in bed with me, i found the birth more intense and more painfull.. but i wasnt using the gasandair properly.. didnt get drunk off it coz i wouldnt ave bn able to have moved etc..

the baby.. thats easy.. hes great.. charls great with him..i think the hardest bit is routeen and keeping ontop of washing ironing and cleaning..where as b4 i would think.. ahh it can wait.. now im on top of it and it gets done 1st thing in the morning..

Oh god Im worried whether Im doing the right thing trying for baby no 2 :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back