More symptoms - 1 day left

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Well I had loads more period pain in the night and my discharge has now changed colour!

This may sound strange, but I'm off to make an apple crumble. Must keep my energy up for the big launch! :lol:

oooooh, apple crumble........... yum!!!! why did you have to make me want apple crumble at 10.15 in the morning???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm also getting period cramps, fingers crossed for both of us!!!! athough i've not had any increased discharge or anything like you have.

Apple crumble hey??????????
I dont think you'll be too long Sarah!!!
time to get the clary sage out..my MW swears by it.
keep us informed xx

Yay Sarah and Petchy! All sounds really promising!

Hels - I've been scared to buy the Clary Sage oil (my MW hates it when I mention anything like Raspberry Leaf Tea, Clary Sage etc etc and tells me it's nonsense and shouldn't mess with stuff like it!!) but I think I'll get some just in case! Do you know if I'd be able to get it in Holland and Barrett?

Thanks

Lucy
38 + 3

Its never too early for apple crumble with a nice big dollop of cream when you are getting ready to give birth :D

We must keep our energy levels up!

yeah you can get it in holland and barrett, i think its about £7 for pure oil (mix it with a carrier oil) you can put a couple of drops in your bath (dilute in milk first or it evaporates in steam!) or in your oil burner, or massage on belly(use some olive oil or something to mix it with) apparently if you go mad with it, it doesnt have the desired effect.
BEWARE.....it honks!!!
wish you werent so far away Sarah, could fancy some apple crumble!!
GOOD LUCK xxx

oh fingers crossed for sarah and petchy!!

maybe if you get us all excited when you go into labour we will start contracting and going into labour too!! (aaah, the fantasies lol)

sarah i have just made a lemon drizzle cake :D
care to share? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: just seen ticker -2 weeks left til due date!!
come on baby it will be best if you come out NOW :wink:

Thats not fair you lot!!!
I want cakes! if make any id have to eat the whole lot before OH gets home from work cos hes on a diet ready for our wedding and doing great.
But that may not be a bad thing...i could scoff it all in 5 hours surely??!! :)
or i could go to the bakers up the street and get a bun/cake/mufin.....(gets shoes on)

Wow Sarah you must be so excited to be getting to you due date tomorrow!! :D

I craved apple crumble when I was pregnant for a few weeks, I couldn't get enough of that cooked apple goodness :D :lol:

Thanks everyone for keeping my spirits up.

Somehow talking about food is keeping me distracted nicely.

I've just been down the shop and bought the ingredients I was missing and now I have the smell of apple crumble to keep me company. :lol:

Could I have the recipe for that lemon drizzle cake? i love lemon drizzle cake!

Mind you I am getting so anxious about this birth stuff that I could eat a horse and chase the jockey twice today! (If only I could move fast enough to catch them lol) :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmm cake......... i made chocolate cake yesterday because i thought a friend was coming round. she never did, but that means more cake for ME!!!! <stuffs her face>

"period" ache still there, still constant... doing some housework now to keep myself busy, daren't get my hopes up!

sarah, shall we swap? i'll send you some of my cake in return for a portion of that crumble...... it sounds yummy!!!

let's eat our way into labour!!! :lol:

what excuse have i got to stuff my face with cake? lol :lol:

What i didn't mention was that I crumbled some pecan nuts into the topping :D

Oh dear. i hope I haven't sent people on a cake cooking spree!

not long now Sarah and petchy!

best of luck for you guys

xx

Kim said:
what excuse have i got to stuff my face with cake? lol :lol:
I was thinking the same!!

Mmmmm.....pecans....send us some cake Sarah, I'll be your best friend forever :wink:

ooooh, sarah.... i love pecan nuts!!!!! wonder if i should make a big portion of pecan nut and oat cookies (one of my fave recipes) and stick them in jars...

that way i'll have some goodies ready for after the birth (if they last that long) and i'll look like THE domestic goddess when people come round to see the baby! :lol: :lol:

Oooh Sarah, lucky you huni, I am just back from MW and bubba's head is still 2/5 palpable. Bkd in for a sweep next week.

Keep us posted on your progress...I am so jealous!! Send some of that lovely apple pie this way :wink:

All the cake talk was too much for me! I met a friend for lunch and whilst we were both good and declined dessert on my way back to the car I couldn't resist stopping in starbucks for a hot chocolate and chocolate cake!

Petchy - pecan and oat cookies sound delicious - do you mind sending me the recipe?

the Lemon drizzle cake recipe looks lovely - will have to try that soon.

Lucy
38 + 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back