More odd feelings

LD1978

Reaction score
Me again ha ha! So just lately Ive wondered if I had some feeling of flutters but cant be sure. I also sometimes get this weird heavy feeling low down. Not painful or uncomfortable just odd!

Anyone else get this or know what it is?

Can you tell Im getting impatient for movement! ha x

I haven't had a heavy feeling, for me the first flutterings felt like popping bubbles and now I feel kicks but as they are not very strong it feels more like babba is poking me with a finger IYKWIM.

I have felt a weird motion almost like an ocean wave inside my belly which I believe was baby turning over xx

Hopefully this is the start of it for you! Few weeks ago i got the bubbly and wave feelings only, but now i'm def getting jabs that feel like kicks. My placenta is posterior though (at least it was at 13 weeks!), so i think thats why i'm feeling it so clearly early on. I have read that if the placenta is anterior then you are cushioned from the kicks a bit more? Did they tell you at the gender scan where your placenta was?

I've def got an evening activity baby :). From about 7pm until i go to bed theres a storm going on in there! He/she also likes Daft Punk....

Aww I hope so!! I wasn't told anything at 12 week scan and private scan said they weren't medical so couldn't comment on placenta. Still only 2 weeks tomorrow til my next scan.

How lovely for you!! Wonder if that means hubby will feel it sooner. Mines been a lazy baby so far so not holding out hope for too much activity ha

I asked at my 20 week scan today where my placenta is out of curiousity and mine is at the back, I got flutterings at 16 weeks and by just over 18 weeks I started to feel pokes and prods etc. My sonographer told me today that if you have an anterior placenta they normally tell you at the 12 weeks scan so hopefully yours is at the back been as they haven't said otherwise :) xx

Last edited:
We are at a pretty similar stage and I am feeling the odd heavy feeling low as well! Also desperate to start feeling more movement now! haha.

I had flutters/bubbles from early on, but didnt feel a real kick until 21/22 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back