more kids???

marylou

Reaction score
heya i was just wondering if any of you who have had your babies were planning more?
i would like a little boy if i have another baby but i would like it when im about 20 lol so ages yet.
sorry i was just wundring lol because one of my friends has a little boy (2) a little girl (3 mnths) and is now expecting number 3 and shes 18 :shock:
luv marylou xxx

lol i am definately planning on having another im not too bothered but would like another little girl i have to wait a few more years yet tho lol and probs like another in about 3 or 4 years xxx

i would love more, next time a girl so B can do that over protective thing boys do

hey marylou, just noticed on your ticker your two are going to be similer ages to my two, how have you found it? im a bit nervous having two so close. was it hard work with a newborn and a toddler was your eldest walking by the time you had your 2nd? Dior is trying to take steps now the most shes took is 5 :D

got any tips for me?

how was your eldest when baby came? jelous? did she understand?

HI

Yes i want5 one more hopefully a boy so i can have one of each and Kiara can have a sibling , she also has a half sister but prob wont ever be able to meet her :( But i lll be happy either way boy or girl.
We are planning to try after my birthday this year at the moment im breastfeeding and not taking anything so its possible it may happen sooner.

katrina xxx

i defo want 2 have more... but not 4 a few more years yet!! :lol:

ye defo i want another baby :D i want a boy 2 :D not for ages yet tho :shock:
lol love xx willow xx

i dunno. i said i never wanted kids i know im only young but i dunno really then i changed my mind after carey but now i know i dont want any more kids at all, i cant cope with 1 never mind any more lol

just read it back that makes me sound like a hate having carey, i dont i love him to bits buts its just so much hard work i really admire people who have more than 1 close together i know for a fact i couldnt do it

ohrite i always thought u were a great mum and would have loads he he

:D:D:D
dionne- its really good having them both with close age gap except when they both cry lol. sometimes demi cries and then kylie wants some attention 2 so she cries god that bits hard lol
kylie was walking by the time i had demi but she started walking at 10 months :D
tips :D - if your oldest only has 1 kind of bottle/milk/dummy etc dont expect the other one to be the same lol i did that and i wasted a lot of money buying the right milk/bottles/dummies the ones that kylie only had and then i found out that demi wasnt bothered what bottles etc she had lol i will keep thinkin of more tips 4 u
kylie was really good when i had dems she likes watching me feeding her n stuff and and if i had to give demi my full attention then after there was some kylie time lol reading stories etc :D
i dont think kylies the jelous type lol :D as long as she has some kylie time then shes ok :D
god that was long love marylou xxx
edit: ps when you LO due? n well done Dior for walkin

HI

I agree with Sarah your a real good mom and if you decide you want more i beleive you will do fine.
Katrina

I voted i'd like more kids. I've always wanted 3, but quite spaced out in age, so won't be having another one til i've been to university and got my degree under my belt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back