More good news for BFPs in January

Reaction score
Well according to me anyway...

Your babies will have birthdays early in the academic year which I think
( I am a professional... honest :angel: ) puts them at an advantage often socially and academically over their younger peers.

Not that you'll be thinking about schools for them yet but there you go..... :wink:

Oh bless ya for working that out! :D

Lets hope I get a BFP this month then!! :wink:

1588 said:
Well according to me anyway...

Your babies will have birthdays early in the academic year which I think
( I am a professional... honest :angel: ) puts them at an advantage often socially and academically over their younger peers.

Not that you'll be thinking about schools for them yet but there you go..... :wink:

Lol- I do think of such things, I am so tragic! I was a September baby too so I know how cool it is to be one of the oldest. I know of more than one teacher who has attempted to plan ttc so that they're in the later part of the year for this very reason, no kidding!

+++

My baby will be one of the youngest in it's year. My birthday's in June so I was amongst the younger one's, come to think about it my best friend's at school all had birthday's in July and August :think:

Depends what date your LO is born and when the school year starts, which will determine if your LO is in the youngest or eldest in the class category :wave:

Do you mean in England/Wales?

In Scotland, the school year runs from March to February. I have a February birthday so was one of the youngest in my year.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back