Moods

Babylicious

Reaction score
for the last week or so I've been right b1tch and I can't help myself. I just wanna be left alone and seems like everyone wants to get in my face :(

I can honestly sympathise... :hug: :hug: :hug: But a lot of my problems have been compounded by the stupid head cold I have that makes me feel like I'm drowning in my own mucus.. :puke: So I've been dead grumpy too... loosing my plug made me feel better... but as nothings happened, I've finished knitting my layette set, I'm only 40 odd posts away from my 4000 post goal... I'm back to feeling grumpy again. :|

Tell me about it! Ive already bitten hubby and mil head off :oops:

my only moods are panic about the future, but thats been temporarily overcome by excitement because my boobies have starting leaking if i squeeze them :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've been biting seans head off all day and can't stand him in the room with me :x

I am swearing at everyone and really grouchy and tired. It be that time now, i am mega uncomfortable all the time :twisted:

I'm grumpy too. I'm sick of the "has anything happened yet?" phonecalls... I'm ignoring most of them (ha!) :rotfl: :twisted:

I've not had any of those phone calls yet, I guess they'll start when I go on maternity leave

:hug:

I've been swinging between wild excitement, extreme irritation, extreme fear at what I've got myself into and feeling down, like I'm never going to be able to cope for the last few weeks. I think mostly hormones but not helped by the delightful January weather :lol:

Can anyone else sympathise??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back