Moo quiet past few days

Positive37

Reaction score
she was so active over weekend really big kicks but past 4 days unless i poke her shes been much more quieter ..

its so confusing coz they say worry if change in movements but also that the bigger they get the less the move. confused.com

should i worry?
xx

Give dau a call Hun just for some advice and peace of mind if u are worried x

It is really confusing. I've been different things by 3 different midwifes!

If you are feeling baby move I wouldn't have thought there was cause for concern but perhaps better to get it checked out anyway, especially if it has been a few days?

My mw did say it they'd rather we'd be over-cautious than under!

My baby was quiet all of last week until Friday then since then he's been back to normal as in amount of movements but they are now wriggles and jabs where he's running out of space.
I think he must of had a big growth spurt and that's why he was quiet, you're about a week behind me so it may be that she is too - I had a midwife appt last week anyway so I asked her about it and she said as long as I was feeling movements it was ok and when I prodded him he would move which showed he was alert. But always call if you are worried - I think if I hadn't of had that appt with the midwife I'd of called xxx

My little monkey will have a couple of really active days and then a couple where she's really quiet and will only move if I give her a poke. I would say if you are feeling some movement there is nothing to worry about but if you are really worried then a call to the mw for peace of mind won't do any harm. Also try drinking something sweet n fizzy and lie on your side. That usually gets my lo wriggling around xx

Hey Hun funny u should say this as my little man has been the same he was so active at the weekend but for past couple days he's been quieter than normal he's still moving but just not as much think we are having a growth spurt as I'm so tired also! Another thing I noticed is my bump is sitting a lot higher than last week so I think he has moved which could b a reason also but I still get booted in the ribs every so often they must b running outta space now x

thanks girls, shes moving can feel her wriggling now, i think im noticing shes quiet in the mornings now whereas she never used to be, and at night she has a fit in there goes wild
defo feeling something, i probably have too much time on my hands now eh, ha...
also having been sick with cold for like 10 days and blowing my nose like a nutter was worried she would be affected which i know she wont
she doesnt seem to change sides much these days shes alwways on my left you can actually see how my tummy goes up there ..little Moo!!!

My midwife said there should be no reduction in movements, but the type of movements may change so rather than kicks and pokes, it may be more shuffles as they're running out of space. I'd call the midwife just for reassurance. I had a few quiet days at 24 weeks, so I went to the day unit. They checked heartbeat and my blood pressure and then gave me a quick scan. Typically as soon as the scan started, baby started kicking and wriggling everywhere!!

They told me I was right to come in though and that if I worry again, I should call straight away. I was worried about wasting time and causing unnecessary fuss. I've had the odd quiet day in the last few weeks and it does make you panic little!!

My movements are different every day! Its a nightmare. As long as im feeling him, im not too concerned. He is giving me a little pain today though. Shoots in my belly lol. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Shes so active now through night and this morning ha moo moo

It is hard to spot a pattern with the sometimes isn't it!

Just a quick question ladies but has it not been majorly hot over there? I have noticed that after a few days of real heat here wee man goes "lethargic" but as soon as it cools he picks up again..........

I just thought if we are so pooped and melted that our LO's may end up that way too?!? Be interested to hear what you say! XXXX

Hi stranger. .long time no speak how are u???? been really hot here at weekend. Was . roasting but moo was active. .in fact was.cooler yesterday and she went bloody quiet on me...

It's such an exciting time but so much to worry about as well! Glad to hear Moo Moo is active again. She was just having a few nice relaxing days in there. xx

Hi stranger. .long time no speak how are u???? been really hot here at weekend. Was . roasting but moo was active. .in fact was.cooler yesterday and she went bloody quiet on me...

Hi Hun!! Yeah, kind of stressy time here over the last week - updated my journal but all to do with kindergartens. Wee man and I are doing splendid thanks! He is now 3 weeks ahead of my ticker on some things so I am well happy. His movements always amaze me and make me laugh so much!

Glad to hear though that moo is getting back to normal. I am also finding wee man goes quiet before a growth spurt or afterwards. They are really sent to try us!

How you doing otherwise hun!?!? XXXX

Ahhh hunny so lovely to hear.from u been ages since we spoke. Glad u doing really well I can hear the excitement. In your post. Whats your due date hun???
We.are really well...finishing off nursery. At weekend. ...so exciting. Been purchasing lots.
Cant quite believe it's. Come around so quicj eekkkkkxxxx

She's just lying there with legs and arms crossed just day dreaming all day listening to all sounds around her.
I'm not feeling too well today but just relaxing and doing nothing will hopefully help. What about you? Is the cold completely gone? xxxx

What up hunny? ? U ok...? Day 10 and cold lingering but im ok in myself. Just snotty. .feel better than have done in weeks. U resting well? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back