Moo having a few quiet days

Positive37

Reaction score
i am 29 weeks tomorrow and thankfully seeing midwife

just feel bit worried today think am tired which always makes things worse.

i have felt moo today but shes quieter than normal, i had a really bad pain to right of my belly button about an hour ago which was really sore and hard its gone now do u think she was moving around in awkward position?

i know they say u should have 10 movements a day after 32 weeks is this case at 29?

is fact i have felt her today ok?
sorry to sound like a worrierxxxx

They try not to do the counting now Nicky they say if its reduced for you call, I always find I have a quiet day a week or two it's just bubs having a growth spurt have you tried the standard things like having a cold drink, eat something sugary and lay on your left side, if your concerned please call xx

Hello my lovely friend.... i think am just having an off day, seem to be really anxious about the pregnancy today. is she ok etc... felt her in night. felt her at lunch and tonight, just less intense, as u say shes probably growing, or laying in odd position i think fact i had that pain and now its gone she was in an odd position at time

i cant wait to hold her in my arms, am nervous about midwife tomorrow as ill be measured, and we have 4d scan saturday and although excited we are both nervous about seeing her to make sure shes ok

please tell me i am not going mad

thing is i was at EPU today for glucose test was so tempted to ask for doppler or scan but had no reason to.

how are you hunny?xxxx

I also called at about your stage and was told if they are laying in a certain position you won't feel them enough to drive you crazy!!!!! I'm sure everything is absolutely fine with your gorgeous little girl but don't blame you for being anxious one bit.

I'm doing well thank you 3 weeks left at work and am more than ready for finishing now I'm definetly too fat for work haha!

Don't worry about being measured Hun they allow you to be up to 3cms either way which is quite a lot xxx

3 weeks OMG i bet you cant wait u have 5 weeks of nesting, are u going to start baking? i do recall when u had that time off you were baking a lot? or did i imagine that.

cant wait to find out what u have a pink or blue exciting times.xxxxx

That's the plan!! Haha no your right I became baking mad, going to try and make some meals to freeze for when baby arrives. Me too not knowing what we are having is driving me mad, really hope I don't go overdue! Xx

Don't worry chick she's prob lying in a comfy spot kicking ur back my lo has days like that although today he's been goin mental we were at the pics last night an I think he could hear it cos he was going bananas an has been since seems to go for a wee nap for half hour then he's at it again and he seems to like my right side at the moment lol!
I got ur message btw just been tidying like a mad woman today lol! Ul love ur 4d scan and she checked babies hb an we got to hear it she said he was looking good and weighing bout 2.8 lbs! Hope ur keeping well! Let me know how it goes on sat! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back