Monitors

Lauren84

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any baby monitors, there are just too many to choose from! X

I got the bt one was one offer in argo and had good reviews, plays lulabys and takes room temperaturex

I don't know whether to get a camera one or not as think ill just sit watching it x

The angelcare with breathing mat. As long as you take the advice and place a thin board under the mattress you don't really get false alarms.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

We've got the BT one too, it's brilliant. Thermometer is really handy, it's also got a light projector and the sound quality is fantastic.

I don't know whether to get a camera one or not as think ill just sit watching it x

I was also thinking of getting one with a camera but decided against it as I know I'll just stare at the monitor all evening lol x

I have opted for the angelcare movement and sound monitor .......it has great reviews x

I got the Motorola one with the censor mat but not too sure now as a girl in work had her baby 4 weeks ago and the censor mat goes off 2/3 times a day even when the baby isn't in the cot!

Angelcare is good for the mat but BT is great for sound(i have BT pacifier one). Lullabies and lighshow is great

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Thanks ladies! There are just too many to choose from! X

I got the Motorola one with the censor mat but not too sure now as a girl in work had her baby 4 weeks ago and the censor mat goes off 2/3 times a day even when the baby isn't in the cot!

It will go off if the baby isn't in the cot as they sense movement. There will be no movement if the baby isn't in there so the alarm will go off, it should be turned off when you take the baby out.

We've got a nanny sensor mat, it's really good. We originally had a Tomy one but it wasn't sensitive enough so we exchanged it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back