Moms to be in Apr?

ree77

Reaction score
Where are all the moms to be in April??? I know your out there! :D Drop us a line, tell me how your all getting along!!! Can't wait to hear from ya's!!

xoxo Ree

hiya ree! im due on april 7th..... hope you're ok today :eek:) i saw my midwife on monday and again today, and i have another appointment on friday as my blood pressure is a bit high, so she just wants to keep a close eye on it....apart from that i'm great! how are you getting on? take care, luv kels xx

Hiya Kellie!

I'm glad to hear your getting along!! How elevated is your blood pressure?? I'm ok I had my midline taken out today due to my body rejecting it again! So they are going to try just an oral medication and hope that it will stop my vomiting!! I'm looking forward to being in the second trimester and not feeling sooo blah and tired all the time!!! Have you felt the baby move yet??? I've been able to feel my peanut move since I was about 10wks!! Unfortuneatley it's because I was sooo dehydrated so now that I am re-hydrated again I am not feeling it as much as I was but still feel it here and there. How were you with morning sickness???

xoxo Ree

hiya....sorry you're still sicky hun, that must be horrible! i've been really lucky with morning sickness, i've not had any sickness or even feeling quesy, the heartburn has hit me wicked though lol. my blood pressure is at 150/100 at the moment and i'm having to have it checked every other day....i really hope it settles down soon. I haven't felt the baby move yet, but i can't wait til i do! must be such a wonderful feeling! I'm really glad you're re-hydrated and getting well hun :D luv kels xx

Hey, you sure are a lucky one with noooo sickness!! lol I am awaiting mine to stop!! I hope your pressure gets under control and it sounds like your gp has a good eye on it. Yes it is an amazing feeling to feel the baby move, I believe this is one of the best parts about being pregnant!!!

xoxo Ree

HI Girls,

Just thought I would join in too, hope you don't mind, I am due April 25th! Been feeling fine although have had a little morning sickness but nothing like I expected.

Have had a bad cold and cough this week though which has been horrible but hopefully it will go soon, I don't think it's doing any harm but you worry nevertheless!

I have my first (12 week) scan on Tuesday which i'm nervous but excited about.

I guess the both of you have already had your first scan?

Anyway, hope to hear from either of you soon.

Lx

hiya leigh! welcome to due in april, nice to see someone else....it's a bit quiet with only me & ree (she's lovely though!) sorry about your cold hun, it's horrible especially when you cant take anything, hope you're better really soon :D Good luck with your scan, it's brill! i had mine about 3 weeks ago, but got another one soon so i can't wait for that!
hope to chat soon! take care, luv kels xx

Hi Leigh!

Welcome to our apr baby club!! I'm glad to hear that you have been good with only a little bit of morning sickness!! We should all be soooo lucky! :oops: I'm going into wk 14 and still suffering from it. With any luck I will be done soon!!! Kellie is great to!! It's nice to have a preggo buddies to go through your journey with, we bascially are going to be experiencing the same things and what aren't the same we have someone to discuss it with!!! Hope to chat with ya soon!!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi April Mums,

I am due on April 11th...can't wait to meet my little bun!! I am 14 weeks in 2 days). I am feeling much better now, thank goodness! I am missing my social life very much because I am finding I need my bed at about 10.00 - 10.30 every night. I don't want to fight the tiredness and stay up later because I believe that my body lets me know what I need. Had my first scan a couple of weeks ago and was sooooo excited to see my little bun moving and waving it's arms. I am sure from the scan pics I could see it was a little girl, but loads of people said it would be too difficult to see (although the consultant asked me if I wanted to know, so maybe he could see something!?!) My liver is also celebrating the fact that it hasn't had to work overtime due to alcohol! I am having two glasses a week compared to my three bottles a week. I am very impressed with myself! I am fortunate enough to have had a wonderful childhood and life in general, so this is what I am going to strive to give my little miracle.
Would be nice if we could stay in touch throughout this lovely time xxx

Hi Julia!!!

I'm glad to hear that your are getting along well!! Yes I to hope we can stay in touch during this time! Ya know it's funny I am due Apr 10th but it seems as tho you are 2 days ahead of me hmm..do you calculate different in the U.k. I am in the states but when I put my due date in the ticker thing this is what it brought up, it was like that with someone else to so I was just wondering???? I haven't had a scan since I was 7wks so I haven't seen my peanut yet just he/she heartbeat. I should have another scan when I am about 18wks, the heartrate is around 153bpm so midwife seems to think I am having a girl!! We do want to find out!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies to my post, it's good to chat to other april mums to be!

Just a quick note to let you know that I had my 12 week scan yesterday and all is as it should be yippee :D , we're so excited now. DH was like a cat that got the cream, he was so sweet.

It felt so amazing seeing the baby for the first time as I am sure you all know!! it makes it all real now!! exciting and scary.

Hope you are all well and hear from you soon.

Lx

awww...leigh that's great I am soooo glad to hear everything was good with your scan!!!!!

xoxox Ree

Hi all, seems I'm joining the April baby club a bit late! lol
I'm Mandy and I'm 15 weeks pregnant today with my 2nd child. My first having been born in 1988 so I have forgotten more than i knew. Maybe thats a good thing as things have changed alot. Seems I was always at the doctors or the midwife at the hospital when I was pregnant 1st time. Now they just let you get on with it.
Have got my 2nd MW appointment on 27th this month and my 2nd scan booked for the end of November. OH doesn't want to know what sex our Little bean is so I wont ask but I'm so excited!!
Anyway, I will look forward to sharing stories with you all,
Take care,
Luv Mandy xxx

Hi Mandy!

Better late then never! :D Welcome to the April baby club!!! Surprises are always nice, we are hoping to find out what we are having we have 3 boys and 2 girls and hubby would like a girl but I say as long as the baby is healthy I don't care what we have! Oh yeah and as long as she/he has 10 toes and 10 fingers that's all that matters!!!! How are you feeling so far???

xoxo Ree

Hi, Ree. thanks for the welcome. Hope you get what you want.
I have been ok so far apart from a bit of sickness and this nagging backache that wont go away. I have been signed off work with it for weeks now. I am a healthcare assistant at the local hospital and do 12 hour shifts so it doesn't help, being on my feet all the time!
Have you put on any weight yet? I weighed myself yesterday and have put on 12 lbs since my 1st MW visit on 13th September!! Can't believe it really although I have been eating like a pig! Could do with it though, I was a bit of a Skinny Minny.
Anyway, hope you stay intouch, its good to have ppl to share things with.
Take care,
Luv mandy xxx

Hi Mandy!

I actually have not gained any weight so far, I had lost 12 pounds and then gained 3 of that back when I had became dehydrate but loosing weight during my pregnancy is normal for me. It's after I have the baby do I gain weight!!! Which I hate. Yes it is good to share you stories and thoughts with other people and this is the perferct place for it! I hope you start to feel better I know how you feel I am waiting for myself to start feeling better!! lol

xoxo Ree

Hello,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. I've put on about 4/5 pounds, i think about 3 of those must be my boobs!! I always wanted big ones but this is getting silly now, i bought a bigger bra but it's already too small! My DH thinks it's great - men! :lol:

Have you guys been getting alot of pain/cramps lately? For the last 5 days now its been quite bad and uncomfortable, i know it's a good thing as everything is growing as it should, i'm wondering if i'll suddenly look pregnant and everything will just pop out! Having a bath does relieve it alot which is strange, i know i'm more relaxed but it seems instant, i wonder if baby enjoys the warm feeling, do they feel things like that at this stage?

How's everyone feeling in general now? My morning sickness has finally gone and my killer headaches have subsided, still quite tired tho. but feel a whole lot better - woohoo :D just hope it lasts.

Anyway, looks like i'm starting to write a book so i'll leave it there :lol:

Hope to hear from you lovely ladies soon.

Nicki.xx :D

Hi Nicki,

Welcome and I'm glad you could join!!! :D I always have had big boobs!! :shock: (not good) so they dont get much bigger thank god!!! lol...I still am battling morning sickness but it seems as though I may have this the entire pregnancy due to what's been going on and doesnt seem to be getting any better!!! Just something I have to deal with, but before I know it all will over! I have not been getting to pains now I did before but they have since gone away and come back periodically but nothing to bad just nagging. Hope to chat with ya soon take care!

xoxo Ree

hey girlies! :D i haven't been on for ages, did u miss me? lol :p glad to see there's a few more april mummy-to-be's now lol ...hey ree! how you geting on hun? hope everyone's well and your sickness is getting better ree :D :D

hope to chat soon, luv kels xx 16 + 4

Well hello Kellie welcome back!! lol Thanks for the warm wishes but unfortunately that's what they are! I don't seem to feeling better and now my meds are no longer working!! ugh! It's to the point where getting sick has just become part of my day and either I can cry about or I can deal with it and know that before I know it, it will all be over and well worth it!!!! :D :D :D How are you feeling?? Have you got yourself a nice bump yet??? Well glad to have ya back been wondering where you have been! Glad to see all is well!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back