Mold

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by *saulino*, Mar 25, 2006.

1. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hi

Just wondering if any of you had experience with black mold or any other kind of mold.
    Underneath my toilet near where the water is stored is all black i was in the bath and i noticed it i never think of cleaning right there cuz i have to reach so far behind :oops: .
    Does any one know if it is possible taht this is black mold if not whta is it and what steps do i do to get ride of it.
    Katrina

2. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

Is it a tiled area?? If so, we had a bit of this in our shower. If you put THICK bleach (any kind) on it (just squirt it on all over) it should go. Just leave it for as long as you can (a few hours) and it should come right off, without needing to scrub or anything! :D HTH!!

3. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

Hiya i rememeber my mother had this prob but hers was dampness that turned to mould all she done was got one of them cheap fan heaters and left it in the bathroom where the dampness was to dry it out i think it took it away but not 100% sure as we have no contact, hope you get it sorted hun xx

4. Wobbles

Wobbles Well-Known Member

Good old bleach - I do that with everything (kitchen sides, window ledges, etc) :lol:

5. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

HI

thanks for your replies, were gonna let the landlord look at it cuz its really bad.
    ill suggest that to him.
    Katrina