Mod Question

monster_munch

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can ban the nasty evil people who have got their BFP's from coming into TTC?

I have tried shooing them out and have starting showing them my bottom to scare them off but they won't go away....

Nasty, evil pregnant ladies :twisted:

Is that a no then?

:cry: :cry:

Fine I will just have to build a moat around TTC ;)

**starts digging**

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: remember we are over emotional as well as nasty and evil!! lol

there has been quite a lot of BFP's coming out of ttc lately tho, i like goin in and seeing who thinks they are etc and wishin u luck and congrats wen u have got ur BFP's.

good luck all those still waiting, please dont ban us we aint all nasty and evil, just hormonal.

xxxxxx

kimheath said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: remember we are over emotional as well as nasty and evil!! lol

there has been quite a lot of BFP's coming out of ttc lately tho, i like goin in and seeing who thinks they are etc and wishin u luck and congrats wen u have got ur BFP's.

good luck all those still waiting, please dont ban us we aint all nasty and evil, just hormonal.

xxxxxx

Yeah i love going in there, and encouraging everyone!!!

monster_munch said:
Is there anyway you can ban the nasty evil people who have got their BFP's from coming into TTC?

I have tried shooing them out and have starting showing them my bottom to scare them off but they won't go away....

er........no :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I FEEL A MENTAL BREAKDOWN COMING ON....

(Best stand back ladies!!)

Nooo - leave them there - I want to touch them - kind of like fertility statues. :shock: :D

Plus someone has to answer our.."did you have bad wind when you got your bfp" type questions :D

libs said:
Nooo - leave them there - I want to touch them - kind of like fertility statues. :shock: :D

Plus someone has to answer our.."did you have bad wind when you got your bfp" type questions :D

:rotfl: :rotfl:

monster_munch said:

Why should they be banned, because they r pg, thats a bit mean :|

Aw I like going in to TTC and giving people advice if I can :(

Please dont ban us, we're lovely really :D :hug:

Really oh im sorry, wot a nob i am i do apologise, thought you didnt like us all :hug:

It wasnt a joke :( ... she threw stones at me and got me with a water pistol and then she tried getting every one else pregnant :cry:

:rotfl:

I don't ;) but I was still joking... ;););)
(doesn't mean I won't moon the pregnant people who come into TTC still!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back