Moby wrap

Tigger87

Reaction score
My second hand eBay one arrived today, I was pretty amazed at how much material they are!!

I'm a bit concerned though, in ALL the you tube videos they tie a knot at the front. I know I'm a bit rounder across the middle at the moment, but when I tried it, there was nowhere near enough to be able to tie at the front!! Neither could my OH who is as skinny as a rake??

Does it need to be tighter perhaps? What's anyone else's experience? I'm petrified of putting baby in it if I can't get it right, I don't want to drop him/her!!

I have one i tie at back or side as at the front it bugged me. sounds daft but practice with a teddy/dolly it does need to be fairly snug x

We tried playing with a teddy. I've asked my friend to bring her (slightly more robust) 9 month old round on the weekend so we can have a play haha xx

im a size 22 and i could tie my stretchy wrap fine.....shouldnt be too short, since its stretchy dont worry about leaving any slack to fit baby in as its easy to get them in when its snug anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO_nUMV7GB0
any video by this lady will do a great carry, she does lots of different examples for newborns, older babies and for breastfeeding etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back