mobile phones

Budge, I'm on Orange too but I have 500 texts and 500 minutes for £25 per month. If you say you're leaving they'll bend over backwards to keep you! x

Im on o2, i am paying £25 a month for 600 minutes any network and 1000 texts anytime, and an additional 2000 texts friday-monday :D

but that is a discounted tariff, as i whinge about anything they do wrong :D

I am on o2 i and i have this contract...
Online 35 Texter £35 per month....18 month contract
600 UK minutes
1000 UK texts
Plus unlimited texts or O2 calls

i have the texts of course :D

Redshoes said:
T-mobile flext tariff here, its none-restrictive too, you get a cash amount and can use it for texts and/or minutes, I'd recommend them :)

Im on this one - 18 month contract = £180 month credit or 12 month contract = £120 month credit for £35month

works out ok if you use your phone stupid amounts.

well i phoned them today and upgraded with orange again.
They offered me a free phone (nokia 6300) and 600 talk time and unlimited texts for 25 quid a month. Thats a fooking bargain! i love bargains! :dance:

OH works for orange.. if ur with them and you want better deal call and say you want to disconnect then they offer you discounts on brilliant tariffs and good upgrades :cheer:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
OH works for orange.. if ur with them and you want better deal call and say you want to disconnect then they offer you discounts on brilliant tariffs and good upgrades :cheer:

thats more or less what i did! :oops: :lol:

lol i thought so cos you got a tenner off your tariff didn't you :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back