mobile phones

budge

Reaction score
mines up for an early upgrade.
I am currently on 500 texts and 200 minutes talk time for £30 PM with orange.

is there any better offers going at the moment that anyone knows about or should i stick with that tarrif.

my heads fuzzled surfing the net :shock:

I'm with Three for £20 a month i get 1000 texts and 100 minutes :)

you're just trying to confuse me now aren't you :x

oi madame dont :x at me :wink: No im not i was just telling you thats the tariff im onthats all :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
oi madame dont :x at me :wink: No im not i was just telling you thats the tariff im onthats all :lol:

is ''three'' like orange and virgin?

im with o2 online and they have 1000 texts and 500 minutes for £30.

i think..

I'm with Orange and get 200 texts and 350 anytime, any networks minutes for £27. The reason I went with Orange is because of the 'Magic Numbers' thing that means you can choose someone on Orange to call for free (any time, up to 3 hours a day) and can add one more person every 6 months. So I made OH switch to Orange and I can call him for free. Soon I'll add my dad, 6 months later my mum and if I stay with Orange I'll be able to get lots less minutes once my 18 month contract is up so I will pay lots less! Or that's what I hope anyway.

Three has been around for a few years, but they've never done as well as Orange, O2, or Virgin.

Im with orange and im on the dolphine plan i get unlimted texts and 500 minutes to any network for £30 a month but thats an 18 month contract!

and u all work out £30 a month for 18months and realise how much a year or year and a half your actually paying. it be shocking.

im on pay as u go as i dont like contracts.

o2 300 txts suppose to get 300 mins on net too but dont use that now but do use the txt for £10 a month.

think their also doing top up with £30 and get 1000 txts think thats what they said when u gotta ring a number free number that is :)

T-mobile flext tariff here, its none-restrictive too, you get a cash amount and can use it for texts and/or minutes, I'd recommend them :)

I'm on O2 PAYG and I top up £15 per month and get 500 free text, 1GB download and 15 free minutes to any UK mobile or landline, plus my £15 to spend on calls or texts as I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back