Moaning...

Sprk

Reaction score
I feel so bad moaning when so many ladies are having some serious issues here today, but I have just got to let it out.

Just as I though my nausea was starting to improve, my dh cooked dinner last night and I put some parm on the spag Bol. Been so sick ever since. I know I have lactose intolerance issues, but have never been bothered by parm because of how it's aged. I will be avoiding it from now on. I could barely sleep last night I felt so bad. Today is a little better, except for the aching muscles because I took it upon myself to mow the lawn and do the weeding yesterday afternoon. (Hence rewarding myself with a little parm on the spag Bol)
Thank god it's half term! I couldn't work like this :(

Oh bless you hun, food intolerence is not fun at all, I have it with eggs which are a complete bugger to avoid as they are in everything! xx

Oh you poor thing! Take it easy!

You said you're glad it's half term - are you a teacher? I am - its been so tough at school so far! I'm also lactose intolerant but only mildly, manage hard cheese and some butter, so its not too bad usually.

xx

There's nothing wrong with having a moan about it, early pg symptoms really suck! I had awful nausea from 6 to 12 weeks, don't know how i got through it at work. Felt so miserable that i used to just go straight to bed when i got home. I had a biscuit tin of dry biscuits like ginger snaps, digestives and cream crackers by the bed to nibble at as sometimes i would wake up in the middle of the night hungry and this was the only time i could eat!

Thanks ladies. I am a teaching assistant, last week had a hard time keeping up with the kids, and just couldn't of done it today. I think I am starting to feel better though. Stupid cheese haha. Feeling nausea from being pg is enough to deal with.

I'm a teacher so can sympathise. Working with kids when your not feeling well is hard work x

I'm a HLTA in a secondary school so can also sympathise - my nausea has became worse these past couple of days where it'll just suddenly come on and I have to literally run to the loo! I don't know how that's going to work when I go back to school next week! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back