MMR Ill after or not

Keely

Reaction score
Hiya

Ellis has his MMR next tuesday and I am really scared cos everyone i speak to says there babies where very ill.

Was your babies ill?

Keely xxx

nathan had his the other week he was fine after- i was worried he would be under the weather but no :)

Arianna was fine, a little grumpy the day of getting it, but she always is after a needle... just wanted hugs for an hour and then back to normal :D

Hey Keely.

Gabs has hers tomorrow and I am so worried.
It's the one immunisation that I am panicking over.
I think there has been so much controversy surrounding it that it just scares the bejingles out of everyone.

After a lot of research I have decided she will have it but I am still so scared about it.

I will let you know tomorrow how she is :(

Ellie had hers last week. I delayed it because she was ill just before the first date, and then had stomach bug for the second date. She was fine, but had trouble settling the night after of the day after. Also she was quite swollen where she had one of the injections but when I looked it up it was the pnuemonia one not the MMR one.

Aimee seemed to be really grumpy about 2-3 weeks after the MMR. Thats when the nurse said the measles part of the injection started to work but she was just a bit off colour, nothing major.

Ellis was due his today but had a temp so didnt have it, booked again for next week.

How was gabs?

xxxx

I voted VERY, but he wasn't really, just didn't have a COLD-LIKE illness :?

Stanley was really grumpy from about day 10-16 post injection, nothing you could see, just not his usual happy self.

I was scared about him being ill, and it's never nice :( Just keep focused on how you've done a good thing and protected him from all sorts of nasties later on :hug:

On the plus side, he slept a lot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back