MMC, it's all over for me

Helven

Reaction score
Sadly, after what was amazing news ttc for 5 years getting my BFP, I have had a MMC and yesterday had a D&C. Myself and my husband are devastated and will start ttc again as soon as we can.

I had no bleeding, just a bad pain on my right side, I went to the Dr's and she sent me to EPU to rule out ectopic. I was convinced that all was ok, but was knocked sideways when she said at first that she could see a sac but no baby, then she said she could see a baby but it was way too small. We were told to come back in a week, so on Wednesday this week we had a second scan and was told that the baby had been absorbed back into the body and there was just the sac. Yesterday I had a D&C and I am at home resting.

You are all so blessed and I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and hope to be back here on Tri 1 soon xxx

So sorry to hear this - you poor thing. Take care of yourself and hope to see you back here soon. xxx

So sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you again soon x

my heart goes out to you. Take it easy and fx you'll be back soon x

So sorry to hear the news. I hope you get your next bfp when you are ready to ttc. Big hugs xxxx

So sorry to hear this, take care. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

So sorry to hear this, sending you massive hugs

Michelle x

Thank you ladies, it is just awful. I feel like my world has been tipped upside down x

So sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and your husband. xx

So sorry, take care xx

I'm so so sorry helven :-( . I'm keeping everything crossed for a super sticky positive x x

Aww hun,so sorry. People often seem to be more fertile after a mc so fx for a super sticky bean next time hun. Something obviously wasn't right this time. Xxxx

Helven, I'm so sorry! This must be especially awful after trying for so long.

Some positives to focus on though: You now know that you CAN get pregnant unassisted, and even if it takes a long time, you know it WILL happen again. And also, you're said to be more fertile in the first six months after a miscarriage.

I wish you all the luck in the world. Take care xxx

Absolutely awful news thoughts are with you and your oh now and best of luck for the future xx

That's awful news. So sorry. :( xx

Very sorry to hear this, take care lots of love and hugs xx

Big hugs can't imagine how you must be feeling fx your time will be soon xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back