Mixed results on pregnancy tests

Bagelsmouse

Reaction score
Hello--my husband and I have been trying to conceive for quite sometime, and about two weeks ago I took a few FR pregnancy tests and had very faint positive lines (this was before my expected period of Sept 11). Deciding to wait to check again after my missed period, I took another 2 FR tests and again, the results was positive but very faint (all of these tests were checked within the recommended time frame). Due to the lines being faint and me being paranoid, I decided to wait to check again, so yesterday, Sept 17th 2021, my husband came home with those cheap dollar store tests--the ones with a dropper. I took 3 of those and all were negative. Feeling as if I was going crazy, I had him bring me 2 more tests this morning, Sept 18th 2021. Both of those tests were FR--one digital and the other a normal line read test. I took both at the same time (dipping them in the same early mornings urine), and again, the line test read faintly positive but the digital was negative. I suppose my question is, what the heck is going on? Should I stick with the positive tests or negative ones? I am trying not to become worked up and set my hopes high as we have experienced loss and difficulty when it comes to having children. Thanks for any help!

It’s possibly a chemical pregnancy. Basically you get pregnant but it doesn’t stick… It’s unfortunate but does happen. Your tests would be dark and obvious by now in a normal pregnancy.

Aww this is sad to hear....another possibility is that they could be evaps....yes, even in the time frame....they’ve been happening on those FRERs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back