Mixed feelings....

dyscochick

Reaction score
I'm so thrilled for the girls in tri3, all the labour watches are so exciting, just should be us in there! I'd be term now, due in 3 weeks, carnet had her due date, hope's is soon too. :hugs: girls, lets get there soon! xxx

:hug: you have no idea how much did I cry since yesterday because of that...:(

Ah Dysco & Hope it be us ladies this year I'm sure!

I think I may well go into hiding when SIL is due in march as it's a day apart...Argh! Big hugsxc

hard isnt it, i waas chatting with bevG and she was in tri1 with me, i cant look in there atm it kills me :hugs:

hey girls, I still find it extremely hard too and have found this week so hard with all my bump buddies having their babies in tri 3. My due date was this Sunday coming the 8th Jan. Have found I have been taking my down mood out on my oh, I din't mean too but he doesn't really understand as we are pregnant again.

I know I have my little Roo to look forward too, but its really doesn't stop the hurt and love and sadness I feel for my first bean that I will never meet. I am really struggling with it all at the mo :cry:

Big hugs to everyone and I want to see u all with u bfp's soon :hugs: xxx

:hug: kanga, hope, lynette, sunbeam and all you other girls.

Im with you on everything you've said. I would have been due a couple of months back. I also find it hard to see that ladies I've shared 2ww with are now due :(
I'm a firm believer in fate though, and I know what's meant to be will be, even if I can't see it right now :hugs: xx

my oh doesnt even know our due date why are men like that? he doesnt see i lost a part of myself in september at all

I said to oh "our baby was due today" and he just nodded :wall: x

I only signed up here after my 2nd M/c :shock:

My 3rd pregnancy also ended in M/c and I was only in tri one for a few weeks, still I 'met' a few lovely ladies and they are all well into Tri 2 now.

I snoop on them and love to hear how well they are getting in, but yep it is hard sometimes! I just feel so left behind.

Not only am I not pregnant but there is a chance I will need intervention to keep me pregnant in the future.....

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back