Mixed emotions

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Over the past couple of weeks (since I started maternity leave) my every waking thought has been about the baby and giving birth :shock: One minute i'm so excited about everything and the next i'm so so scared about the birth and how we will cope with a new baby!

Someone just has to mention the birth or ask if i'm scared about it and I end up having a panic attack! No matter how much positive thinking and reading up on what to kind of expect I do, one comment has me so scared!

Is this normal? Will I get to the point where i'll just realise I just have to get on with it and there is nothing I can do? I feel like such a 'baby'!

You may get to the point where you are begging for it :lol: , of course its normal to be scared and have a whole mix of emotions :hug:

Don't worry hun, its natural.

This is my fourth and only last week was i having feelings again like this and i know what to expect but this weekend i have been sorting all the baby stuff out, got the pram, ordered the cot, gotta pack my hosp bag but now i am sooooooooooooooo excited i just can't wait.

Its the fear of the unknown that does it but believe me, when you do go into labour you'll just become focosed and everything will be just fine, you'll also be begging for labour to start nearer the end.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for that girls :hug: You've made me feel better! Your right Nicki.... it's the fear of the unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back