mixed emotions!

jazzy2

Reaction score
Hi everybody hope you've all had a good start to the new year.

Ive been tcc for about 2 an half years now and currently going through various tests at the fertility clinic, my friend at work is in exactly the same position as me, well after the christmas break she came to me to tell me she is prgenant and i'm so happy for her but at the same time all i could think was "why not me" i know its terrible but it was a struggle not to burst into tears esp when shes telling everybody and they're all excited n then i can see the look of pity when they look at me :(

Anyway on the upside we got the results of OH second sperm test and there has been an improvment, hes stopped smoking, cut down on the beer and taking regular vits so its made us a little more positive knowing that it has made a difference!

xxx

Oooooh that's great that it made an improvement :D It's good of him to have made the effort as some guys just don't bother.

Sorry about your friend, but i believe everyone has their own struggles and just because you don't know about them doesn't mean that they aren't there. I'm sure that you are more lucky than her in other ways and you'll get your turn soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back