Missing my sex life!

amygates88

Reaction score
Any one else. I feel really not sexy pregnant. And DTD is just mostly out of guilt as I don't like the feeling since bein pregnant and feeling the baby love urgh! I wish I was one of these women who can't get enough during pregnancy. But I'm not. I miss the closeness and connection with my husband :-(, any one else like this or am I just a freak?? Xx

you're not the first and you certainly wont be the last lady to feel like this sweetie. Just make sure hubby knows it's because of how you feel about yourself and not him and he should understand.
I feel guilty too but i make sure i give OH lots of hugs and kisses so he knows he's still my number 1 :)

Yup I feel the same, we havent had ANY since finding out and i've found it hard, worried incase i forget what to do ha!

He really cant get his head round the baby being in there and not wanting to harm her : /

just have to try extra cuddles and closeness in otherways. If you dont feel comfortable you might need to talk to him about it?

I no. It's just so hard!! He loves my pregnant body i dont without clothes!! I just feel a bit confused as to mother/ wife roles. Yeah we have cuddles and kisses not the same tho hahaha xx

Yeah im exactly the same we havent dtd since finding out!! I was starting to feel guilty as im Jut not interested, mostly was i was scared at first, few weeks ago i had chat with oh, who was fab about it, and. Told
Me not to worry about anything like that, he also said he wasnt to keen with there being a baby in there!! So im glad i didnt pounce before the chat as i would of got rejected!!!hahaha im so glad we had a chat tho as i was strting to worry!!! X

Beware, TMI!!

Don't even get me started! Me and OH had the best sex life ever (sorry, TMI) and I miss it so much! We've DTD a few times but obviously now that I can't lie on my back, I don't feel comfortable with any other position :(

I'm really worried that sex won't be the same after LO though so I'm worried we've not made the most of it :/ But in the first few weeks I just felt so sick I barely even kissed him :/

I'm the same just don't want it and too be honest I don't even like cuddles either I like my space it's not him just don't like it since being pregnant :/ x

I do still want sex, but TBH I am finding it very awkward! I can't stay in one position for any length of time for starters! And if baby is moving its very distracting :lol:

Luckily though, I do still feel sexy, I like my new curves, and OH does too which does make things easier, but god, I can only see it going downhill the bigger I get! How some people manage active and acrobatic sex lives while pregnant, I do not know! :lol:

I'm still wanting it as much as usual which is still more than OH wants it but I've found that I have more patience with him not wanting it so much. I can understand how the idea of bubba being in there too is off-putting for him.

Yeah same here I really want to and I my husband does sometimes but he's freaked out about the baby being in there and worried he will make me bleed etc. I can understand his worry because I worry a little too but I don't feel as agile as I did before I was pregnant lol so I'm happy with just cuddles and kisses :D x

aww ladies your bodies are amazing, dont feel down about the changes in them as their doing something fab and your hubbys will love them for it, most usually find you more attractive when preg due to increased boobs or bum anyway. own your pregnant body and its sexyness. spooning during sex is really easy and comfy

Yeah, the boobs are a big plus point, we are both going to miss them! :lol:

I've been having less sex just because I don't feel like it. Luckily I have a husband who doesn't really care that much about sex. I do miss the closeness and emotion that comes with it, and although we make an effort to have lots of kisses and naked cuddles, it just isn't the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back