Missing it

Yvonne

Reaction score
I am definately not having anymore children, cos of all the problems i have with childbirth and after, which is a shame as my babies are both good and i do not have a problem.

I don't like being pregnant, but i love the experience of labour and birth.

The thing i miss from being pregnant is the last few weeks where we are logging in everyday to see if anyone has had their babies and the checking in threads and the excitement of any news of progress you receive and the comparing progress etc. It's nice to have other people to share your emotions with.

But like i say it won't happen for me again, which i am gutted about but i can't keep going through all this everytime. :(

I really do mean never.

It's not pregnancy and birth etc that's the problem really it's the bleeding and the panic and operations i have had to go through with both of my children.

It's like my body gives up after 9 months of pregnancy and can't cope with the after math!!

I was contemplating having another after Jack's birth was alot easier than Amy's and i thought i wasn't going to suffer like before but tomorrow just goes to show and has just made it a definate no!

Anyway i have done my bit for population now

After I had Isaac I wanted another baby but it must have been the adrenaline or something because now I have said no more. Its mainly because there are so many things that can go wrong at all stages and I feel like I should count my blessings with what I have.

I like things to happen as they happen in life and I'm not one for planning things so maybe one day I will want another baby.

Lou :)

How about a surrogate Yvonne?? :lol: :lol:

ooooh that would be so strange. I think it's fantastic people do it as it helps those that can't have babies but i wouldn't like the idea of Andy fertilising another woman!! Lol :D

LOL if I'm not careful my bits will cease up and I'll need a surrogate if I want another baby, I can't imagine ever wanting 'cuddles' again, poor OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back