Missed Miscarriage?

Jessika

Reaction score
Just after some advice if pos?? When we first found out we were pregnant i only had a few symptoms (heavy discharge and painful breasts) i know you will say lucky me but now i have nothing. I have no nausea or strange eating habits, my breasts havent grown and I have lost a stone in weight!

I just wondered if there was some easy way of telling if our baby is still there. I am not due for another scan until 12 weeks and I don't think I can last that long...

Also, I havent seen a midwife yet, when do you think I should do that? My doctor said I wouldnt have my first appt until 12 weeks but that seems too long to me!

what to do......

Thanks very much hun, i suppose i do have one symptom left - even your post made me cry!!! I will try and speak to doc and see what happens.

Will let you know xxx

Hello

I've had a missed miscarriage and this time I've been scared everytime my symptoms lessened (now 12 weeks and all is still ok).

This time I didn't have any symptoms for a couple of weeks (8-10 wks) and I spotted at 8 weeks until 10 weeks. All is fine and I feel awful again now so maybe like me your hormones are just a bit up and down.

I've just been really forceful with the midwife and if I've been worried I've demanded a scan. Had 2 so far and having another on Monday. If you call your doctor or midwife and say you are really worried, you've lost symptoms they should sort something out for you quickly. I was told by my midwife if I ever really panicked to go to A&E and they would scan me. Not tried that yet though!

Good luck - I'm sure all will be well.

Louise x

Good luck

have you done another pregnancy test?

I got sent to early pregnancy clinic because i had bleeding and i had scans done, if you're that concerned speak to your Dr and ask if a scan can be arranged, either that or they might take your blood and then do it again in 2 days time they then compare your hcg levels to see if they are rising at a normal level.

Manda x

Thanks guys am seeing the doc tomorrow aao will try and sort something out. If i do another test and lets say (touch wood not) i have miscarried would the test come up neg or would there stillbe a chace of it being pos as hcg still in my blood? Can i get a false pos if i have been pregnant recently?

Sorry for all questions!

Hello

Hope it went ok today - let us know.

Louise x

Hi Ladies,

Just to keep you up to date... i went to my doc and he said whatever will be will be honestly the guy is a first class idiot. I am moving to another area soon so i registered with another doc and different hosp. She was wonderful took blood pressure etc and said she thinks i am fine but to keep an eye. She has also book mt dating scan and midwife appointment for me...the joys of seeing a woman!

Hello

Glad you're ok. Doctor sounds brilliant :evil: - I got told a similar thing when I was worried this time but luckily I did get a scan straight away.
I'm sure you're fine and it's nothing to worry about so relax now (Ok not so easy) until your scan. I'm sure if they were really worried they'd have sent you to A&E.

Take care
Louise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back