Misscaried on Friday

missy30

Reaction score
Hi, Up until Friday just gone I was just over 7 weeks pregnant and going to join this site after my 12th week to started discussing all things baby. However when I was at work on Friday morning i got a really bad cramp and started bleeding bad. They called an ambulance and i went to hosital. However when the nurses were pulling out the clots from near my womb my blood pressure dropped to 48/32 and i lost conciousness. They put me on a drip as i had by then lost a litre and half of blood. They then took me to a private room. Later on i went for a scan and afterwards i lost my sight and hearing before losing conciousness again and they discovered i still had some clots in the neck of the womb. They kept me in for 24 hours, letting me out yesterday evening. They said my womb and overies were healthy and are not sure if because i came off the implant on 23rd may and then got pregnant 2 weeks after this my body might just not have been ready to carry the pregnancy. Obviously i am deverstated for the loss of a much wanted baby but i am aso scared stiff of trying again later this year as the whole ordeal was horrific due to the loss of blood and thinking i had gone blind. I just wondered if anyone else has been through a miscarriage to this level? x

Hi hun. I had a mc in June one day short of 9 weeks but just had bleeding when I wiped for two weeks before and luckily the erpc then went smoothly. I am sorry for your loss and the trauma you went through. A mc is bad enough as it is without having complications. I know a couple of other ladies on here have had a really rough time of it when miscarrying.
Try to remain positive though- chances are, everything will go smoothly next time. Xx

I didnt have these complications but just wanted to say Im sorry for your loss! Xxx

How awful big hugs to you were all here if you ever need to talk xxxxx

Hi hun so sorry for your loss, i had a mmc last year, i too was rushed to hospital as i started losing large amount of blood and had to have an emergancy erpc to stop the bleed and a blood transfusion straight after. It was the scariest thing ive ever been through and i swore i wasnt going to try again. Few months later and with reasurrance from doctor that it was likely just a one off me and dh decided that wed try again although very worried at start, i was allowed to have an early scan to calm me a bit.
Give yourself some time and maybe ask the doctor if you can speak to someone about what you went through if it helps.
Take care x

Hey, I haven't had a traumatic miscarriage as you have, I've had 3 miscarriages at 7 weeks, 9 weeks then 11 weeks. I have had a traumatic birth where my son and I both almost died though. I swore I was never going through that again, but time heals you. I'm now pregnant for the 6th time, and hopefully will have my 3rd child in Feb. don't give up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back