miss sara **updated by miss sara, good news**

lauramumof2

Reaction score
how did it go today hun, hoping for good news for you!! :hug:

Waiting anxiously for your good news. In prayers and we are all hopeful for the good news

thinking about you hun...hope your ok got everything crossed for you xxx

I have been looking all day to see if there was any news. Please come on and let us know that you are ok hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Xxx

Hi ladies, so SORRY for keeping you waiting all day, didn't get out of the hospital till 4.30pm and then went out for tea.

BUT my peanut is FINE, i started to cry when i was shown that all is well and fine, growing as it should be and the right size. OH did cry his lil heart out....lol.
They checked my tubes and ovaries and found nothing that could be causing the problems and pain i have been having, so they said it was proberly nothing to even worry about again. I have a scan pic that i will post in a min, when i have figured out how to do it.

I can't thank you all enough for the support that you have all given me throughout this horrible time, and i hope that i can repay each and everyone of you if you ever need me.
Thankyou so much xxxx

Thank goodness, im so glad bean is okay. :dance: And you too of course.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
That's fab news, I am so pleased for you all. Bless your OH :D

Xxx

So very happy to receive such good news. Phew :pray: Take good care of yourselves. It must have been a very tough 24 hours.

Fantastic news, so so happy for you and OH MissSara :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Brilliant, that's the best news ever! Was thinking of you all last night, so glad everything's worked out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back